Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Stress Control and a Sway

I loved reading about the Maternal Dominance Hypothesis and the Martha's out there.

I am wondering if calming the F down and relaxing more and talking a little grip on life will actually truly lower T levels?

I just need to add.... aside from my Sway being a Sway, this is by far one of the most positive healthiest journeys i have ever set out to do. First of all.... cardio everyday! I LOVE CARDIO and i needed a reason to get started again. I have a beautiful stroller and I love taking my baby boy everyday for walks. Walking in forest trails was always my thing ever since I was a little girl. I love it! Then..... a beautiful excuse to lighten up on the meat and dairy and focus on grains and vegetables... foods that I do very well on. I had a horrible pregnancy and gained 70 pounds and after DS was born i lost it all in 4 months by going Vegan. Let me tell you how AMAZING I FELT!!! However I was eating quinoa instead of pasta and a lot of beans but this Sway diet is not far off! I was so healthy and it was a reflection of my health in my growing baby boy. Then... to top everything off.... finally for the first time for real I am going to CALM DOWN haha and just BE. Because we are honest so lucky and have nothing to worry about. We are not being chased by lions and tigers. So what if the placemats don't match or dinner was burnt. Ive always known I needed to try to relax but now I will actively be conscious of it and just enjoy .... It doesn't even feel like its a sway. It feels like all the decisions I am making... diet, exercise, being more social, having a more laid back personality is just what I needed to really truly enjoy my life right now and to feel good. I am also going to encourage calm feminine energy into my home. I will start reading at night, I will see more friends, I will buy flowers and put them around my home (instead of insisting they are a waste of money). Not only do I think I am high T but i was deliberately taught to always plan for th worst and think in a fashion where I am always in survival mode. I have even told my dad theres no reason to plan for the world ending because we would all be dead. He always makes sure I know I could do better next time if I worked harder to fix the mistakes etc etc etc. I have been taught to be a Martha and guess what.... Im not Martha or Mary... Im Nessa. Im a beautiful combination of them both and I need to remember that and not be influenced from my past or my present or future. I want to lighten the F up so that is exactly what I will do. Not just for my sway... but for my mental health.

This site has done nothing but extremely positive things for me. It has motivated me to find that inner child in me that would eat pasta and pizza in decent servings as to not ever gain any weight, the little girl who could walk for hours and hours for fun in the trails, and the little girl who would dream and coast through life knowing at the end of the day.... everything WILL BE OKAY. Its as if I was always a nice combination of a girl mom and boy mom and somewhere along the way i followed my parents influences and because the controlling business woman they wanted me to be. So I am feeling like the sway is yes to get the preferred gender of a baby girl, but it is also a time for me to work on myself.

And honestly in the end... whats the worst that could happen..... I have a beautiful bouncing baby boy? Sounds like a win to me.

And to add... when I do have a girl to raise... I would want to encourage daily physical activity, and eating well with a focus on vegetables, and living a happy healthy joyful life. SO I might as well start being this role model! Its also signalling the universe that I am becoming ready to raise a little girl and she is welcome here.

Sorry for my novel. I am just so inspired. Thank you Atomic for all your responses and all the research you have done.
    Last edited by Nessa84; April 21st, 2016 at 10:06 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WELL SAID.. That was a really nice post
    Good luck xx

And My Beautiful Daughter
    Thank you Lord & Genderdreaming

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love it and I also felt transformed for the better in many ways by my pink journey.

I do want to mention, though, that sometimes people get too focused on being calm, relaxed, etc and it can turn into a source of control-freak-iness where they end up panicking over any time when they feel stressed. This doesn't sound at all like what you're doing but I do like to mention it whenever the topic comes up. Trading anxiety/control over some aspects of life for anxiety/control over feelings of stress, etc is not a good trade. So that's my one warning I like to toss in whenever it comes up.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats great thank you!
    I am going to enjoy this process though and have fun with it because at the end of the day i am so fortunate to even be able to conceive (a few of DH's friends have have an extremely difficult time). I guess what I am saying is that I have switched my focus on doing this for me and my well being to be a better ME and having a baby in the end will be the beautiful result. And if it happens to be a little girl then thats great but most importantly a healthy baby is all that matters.

I have also had another beautiful experience happen to me as well that has allowed me to think deeper about everything.... Finding my "WHY". Long story short I have really narrowed down my purpose, why I wake up in the morning everyday and it has but a lot into perspective. And it has nothing to do with being a mother or having kids. Its about ME and MY souls purpose and following it in order to live a life of least resistance. It really put Martha into perspective. I know understand ME better. Im telling you this has been an amazing week for personal growth lol. If you are interested in what I am talking about I urge you to watch the TedTalks called "Start with WHY" it focuses on a business aspect of Why but gets much deeper and personal. Atomic, this is your passion, what you do here so I know you are following your why. Its a wonderful insightful message!

5. Likes smllibra, atomic sagebrush, Erin514 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It sounds like you're on the right track Nessa! I enjoy the TED talks and will check that one out when I can!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ