Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: LE Diet Thread

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolate View Post
    Sounds great Nessa,good to know that they also had a good amount of attempts as I'm thinking of maybe a couple of attempts but not sure yet.
    Your meal sounds great!

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
    What do you mean a couple of attempts? As in, on the same day?

Happy with my crew and no more are due xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Think i totally over-indulged for lunch. Had some mushroom rice. slice of toast with cheese. Bagel with low fat spread. Diet coke. and im contemplating a tiny angel cake of my kids..

3. Likes XXforhubby liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As in maybe dtd on day 10 as I got a positive opk, but didn't ovulate till later so would have to have had another attempt. Or just trying every 4 days or something

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

5. Dislikes 3'sacharm disliked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I get it! I might do the every 4 day thing if the one attempt doesn't work at +opk too!

7. Likes chocolate liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm totally shit with diet this week! I just can't seem to get back on track and it's starting to get to me. I need a big kick up the bum!!!!x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im with you there 3!! Im not eating when i want etc.. BUT, ive stopped counting calories and im eating what i want when i DO eat! Im just starting to slide because i think 4 months is long enough for me on the LE and DH and i have agreed our attempt month is July! Soooo, thats more time on diet for me. AND - i started brisk walking everyday, but then heard 40 minutes is boy frequency, so i stopped that. Tried jumping on the trampoline but i feel like i have eyes staring at me! So stopped that! I think ill do a cardio video instead. Its just doing it everyday and trying to find that gap! Its all or nothing it seems so no point in starting and then missing two or three days!
    Couch potatoe suits me better but im not loosing weight. Still same weight as when i began this journey.
    Bleh..

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you have much to lose though squiggle? I was surprised as I've lost a few lbs that I didn't *really* need to lose from being on this diet that I really didn't think I would?! I am doing the cardio though, at least 5 times per week and usually running, which for an hour is quite heavy going.

I've just got back from a three course lunch in celebration of our anniversary! I curbed it fairly well though I think; I had a small bowl of mixed olives for starter, the lighter pizza thing which apparently is around 550kcals and was vegetarian - goats cheese scattered on top mmmmmm!! Then a chocolate torte with vanilla gelato (always have to have a pudding!!) followed by a shot of coffee. I also had a small glass of wine with it!! It could have been significantly worse given the week I've had with my diet so I feel pleased at least with that. Oh and I'm running tonight too.

I've been on the diet since the beginning of Feb so I'm defo getting fed up with it which just isn't helping my resolve unfortunately.x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your lunch sounds fab! That's my kinda eating! Wine, chocolate, olives, pizza, goats cheese - all my favs! I can deffo loose some weight. Im not over weight, but id like to loose before getting preg anyway.. I always feel better a little lighter than what i am currently also. I dont mind doing cardio, i was running before i started LE, just not 6/7 days a week for 60 mins. I just have to pick a day and start and keep going till attempt.

I had a kitkat at lunch. diet coke. small role with cheese. and a tiny bit of mushroom rice-which i dont like just finished it off..

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I need a small treat a few times a week and I saw that white chocolate was good but every brand I find has tons of salt amc protein? Anyone know a decent one? I'm sick of Jelly Belly beans lol
    9899030508 1012 for a one day.Summer 20017 pink sway is a go!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of us have given up tracking salt totally and you can actually use the protein to meet your limits if you need to.

I ate tons of these when I was swaying. Not a lot of sodium or protein https://www.instacart.com/safeway/pr...berries-3-5-oz
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast