Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New member - Looking for advice please!

Hi guys, I am new here and I am getting prepared to sway for a girl after having 2 boys.

I have been reading a heck load of amazing info but Im getting so confused now with all the info and I cant navigate myself around the forum

Is there a forum or list somewhere I can find everything I need to be doing for a girl sway? Or do I purchase a personalised plan to get this info?

I keep thinking I have found everything I need and then I read something else in the forum that I havent seen before!

Thanks so much for your help!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This site has info on ALL sway tactics, but then beyond that there are things that over time we have found work better than others. Not everyone wants to do things "our" way, though, and so we keep up instructions on how to do all the various sway tactics. Plus, there are subsets of people who have different needs while swaying so their instructions are not always right for everyone. I know it seems complicated but it's really quite simple, and just ask, ask, ask any questions you have till it falls into place.

What we have found is best is the following:

LE Diet longer than 12 weeks plus fiber, coffee, alcohol, giving up prenatals/multivitamins and probiotics

Cardio exercise 60 min a day 4-7 days a week (more likely better.)

One attempt (unprotected sex just one time in the fertile window) either with a cutoff or at positive OPK, whichever you prefer (but cutoff does not actually work, so be sure you give that up before adding attempts)

Clomid or Femara if you can get them

For hubby:

Jogging/biking and smoking are the only two things I believe proven to sway for him.

Possibly, Olive Leaf Extract, soy milk, fiber, giving up multivitamins may also help him.

The rest of it all - the pH stuff, herbs, drying supplements, timing, frequency - none of it has really seemed to help. But since so many people do really want to try it, we keep it all in the mix for anyone who wants to use it.

In my signature below, you'll see the link to the Complete Index. This has essays that I wrote on a variety of topics (much more useful than just reading random threads!) and so you can go through and look up various things you're curious about and read the most definitive post on the subject instead of just random posts which may not be THE best thread on the subject. Just let me know how I can help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ