Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help ~my DH is losing too much weight!

Me and Dh are on the ig girl diet and we have hopefully 2 weeks left...so dont want to change that but Dh is losing too much weight we have always eaten lots of salt and anything we wanted never watched our weight until now ,also today he said he was dizzy at work...What should i feed him to mantain his weight but keep it still in ig girl zone????

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm doing the LE diet but having the same problem - I'm still eating cake and occasional chocolate to slow my weight gain. The weight loss will sway as will less nutrients overall, but not putting my health at risk

TBH if your DH is really struggling I'd be inclined to suggest he stops the diet - I read somewhere that overweight men are more likely to produce girls because they already have lower testosterone

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im not sure he wants to stop he says he feels healthy and great beleive it or not! I just thought there were some fatty foods that were acidic to the body still that could help him stabilize his weight at this point ,its only for 2 more weeks anyhow so either way hes not going to be overweight by then if we tried!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If he's already thin and losing more, then that may help sway pink by acidifying him and lowering testosterone.

It's only muscly/heavyset guys that shouldn't lose weight.

Make sure that he's doing other things to lower sperm count too just in case - like tighty whiteys, hot baths, FR or abstain, etc.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ