Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

please please look at my sway - need advice for timing

Hello you lovelies,

i will be ttc for a girl around end of july. i have worked out my plan so far ( LE Diet, skipping bf, pep tea, sprite zero, no excersise anymore since i cant do 1hr per day) but i i still have a few questions.
    - is vinegar douche still recommended ?
    - i bought refresh, shall i use this and when, or buy aci-jel ? or KY jelly ? would it possibly be too low sperm count to conceive ?
    - when do you take baby aspirin and sudafed ? ( sudafed is called Aspirin Complex where i am, but i think it's the same stuff )
    or do you only take one or the other?
    - timing.. i am planning a compressed fr release, so 3 x within 24th, using only the last batch, so one attempt. i have the Clearblue ovulation monitor which tells me the 2 most fertile days. Shall we bd on day 1 or 2 ? ( btw DH is over 35 )

Oh, and i have a DS who was conceived at O-day with 1 Attempt and i had a mc in may nbut very early stages, like pregnant for a week.
    So hoping for your thoughts!
    X Julie

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI and welcome, Julie.

Exercise: We have had good results for pink even as little as 4 days a week. Exercise has been so effective a pink sway that I urge you to do it even if you cannot get up to the 6-7 days.

I have never liked douching and most of us don't use it. If you choose to, use a storebought vinegar and water douche 4-6 hours before.

Don't use RepHresh with douching. One or the other, not both.

You can use either Acijel or KY with the RepH. or the douche. IT's just RepH. and douche that cannot be mixed.

Yes, you're completely right, the more goo you use, the lower the odds of conception. None of the jellies have gotten anything other than neutral results (RepHresh and Acijel, have both been neutral for us) so I would pick and choose and not just shoot everything up there because you won't get pregnant that way

Baby aspirin again has had neutral results and also unfortuantely had a lot more risks and side effects than we anticipated. If you choose to use it, I'd start off only doing 3x a week and see how it effects you. If you tolerate it ok, gradually increase to as much as 5x a week but no more than that. At BFP then gradually wean off by spacing doses till down to one a week then drop.

I don't recommend Sudafed for use by women. it's been linked to strokes in young women, especially when used with a blood thinner(which aspirin is)

Compressed FR is 2-3 releases a day for 2-3 days before one attempt (and that attempt should be second release of the day, not third - third release has very little chance of conception). What you are doing is not compressed FR. WHat I would have you do instead is hurry up FR, where he releases once, dumps it, then DTD again as soon as he is able using only second batch for conception (within an hour if possible, within 3 hours still good, within 6 is ok but not ideal). But don't tack that onto the end of compressed FR, he will be shooting blanks by that point!!! And probably will not be able to perform, either.

The day you BD on is up to you, I like you guys to have attempt at first peak reading as that is good chances of conception. But up to you. I would not wait for second peak though as that is poorer chances of conceiving with that one attempt.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow thanks so much Atomic for this very detailed answer! really appreciate this! i think i am good to go now (well end of july)!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ