Thread: What to do..

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

What to do..

Ladies, we have been trying for quite a while to conceive(7months) and I'm not sure if it's because I have a short luteal phase of 8,anyway I had a week off the Lew diet last week and I defintley indulged,lol.I have been back on the diet again since Saturday and also dtd then.I have just got a solid smiley face and not sure if we should attempt one more time or just use the Saturday for the one attempt? I start Clomid as soon I'm in my next cycle but thought I would give this one last try before.Suggestions???

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A LF of 8 days is short. About Your attemp. I think saturday should be fine. I would do another attemp tuesday just to be safe.
    But that's what I would have done.
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there i was trying for 5 months there and i had a varying short luteal phase, longest was 12 days shortest was 7 days !!! (which was the month before we conceived) i eventually had to give up the timing of e4d and e3d so we ended up dtd every 2 days and i also added a serving of full fat dairy and thats the month i conceived. It was atomic who advised the extra daily and also fish which i didnt actually manage x

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdream View Post
    A LF of 8 days is short. About Your attemp. I think saturday should be fine. I would do another attemp tuesday just to be safe.
    But that's what I would have done.
    What she said! ^^
    Good luck! Fingers crossed you catch an egg this cycle!
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It won't matter if you add a daily attempt if your LP is too short for implantation. I think it needs to be 9-10 days for an egg to implant. I'd try to fix that LP (maybe add vitamin B as it helps produce progesterone which is necessary for proper LP length) before upping then number of attempts. We've been getting great results with one attempt. You can get pregnant that way (I did) but you can't if your LP is too short.
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally I would add in full fat dairy and eggs to help your short LP. I think that needs to be corrected before you have a chance at getting pregnant. I'd go ahead and have the other attempt but like Carmella said, it may not matter since your LP is so short.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh shoot only just now seeing this.

With Clomid on the horizon I would stick with Saturday. Now that having been said, in just about any other scenario without the Clomid on the way, I'd be demanding that you attempt. So whatever you did, it was the right thing to do.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have had people get pregnant with LP of 7-8 days BUT the problem is that ya never know if THAT month they'd have had an LP that short, if that makes sense.

I do not recommend B Vitamins for short LP. They mess up cycles even more than they fix them (the % of people with short LP because of B deficiency is really small) and they also may sway blue.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ