Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spotting-tmi

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Spotting-tmi

Since I have been pregnant I have been constipated. TMI. Strained to go to the bathroom this evening and had some blood. Not from my rectum I am positive because I had more blood streaked discharge before bed. I am nervous about it because I have never had it before. I have not seen the doctor yet but I think I will try calling tomorrow. Just need some reassurance I am not sure what to do.
    2006 2007 2009 due May 2012
    BFP at 11 dpo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It could all be normal as lots of ladies do bleed in early pregnancy so I have my FX that all is ok for you too! xxx
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had spotting in my early pregnancy and my DS was fine - fingers crossed for you

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a little spotting at around 9 weeks with DS3, went for a scan and all was fine. Let us know how you get on at the doctors. {hugs}
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What color is ti? Is it mucousy tingled with blood or is it brownish or watery or fresh blood?
    If it's lot of watery bright red fresh blood it could be sign of threatening m/c - I do hope it's not the case.

Mucous tingled with some blood happens often. Pink blood is also bad sign.

I had bleeding, not spotting with DD2 at 11 week and eventually got to the hospital, got progesterone shots for few days and then Progesterone pills ( Utrogestan) 400 mg til the end of 1st trimester. My DD2 is perfectly perfect healthy girl

Based on my experience, it could be low progesterone. Maybe try progesterone supps and see if they work for you?
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any update, shouldihope? I had some bleeding with ds1, it was fine and turned out I had a low lying placenta. It is normal but definitely needs to e checked out. Fx for you, thinking of you, xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Have you had intercourse lately? Even having sex a week ago can cause spotting, but will usually be older colored blood.

Until you know where the bleeding is coming from, I would abstain from sex or any other strenuous activities if possible. If you have more symptoms of miscarriage or suspect it for any other reason, I would call your MD. Good luck.
    03 08

03-06-12

Diagnosed with PCOS in 2009

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It was red blood not brown. Not a lot though. At bedtime there was a string of mucus that had a streak of blood. I am hoping to call the doctor this morning. I am nervous to have a bm now though. I ate a ton of prunes last night. I will try to keep everyone updated. Thanks for your help. Praying this is nothing to worry about.
    BFP at 11 dpo.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, I do hope that you get it checked out just to put your mind at ease but your cervix is very very soft in early pg and it is quite prone to bleeding. It could be that it stretched a little when you strained and bled a bit and that is nothing to worry about.

I had some bleeding from a placenta previa early on in pg and went onto have a healthy baby boy!

I would def. consider keeping up with the prunes or a safe laxative, I found that constipation has gotten worse and worse with each pg.

for good news and sending you all my sticky dust.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic. That sounds more reassuring. I talked to the doctor this morning and she said she would fit me in Monday morning to check things out. Praying it is nothing to worry about. Will try to update tomorrow.
    BFP at 11 dpo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast