Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help with cycles

I need help to understand what might be going on with my cycles. This is second month attempting to conceive child 4. I usually o day 14 or 15 indicated by the clear blue fertility monitor, which I have successfully used to conceive all my children. Anyway last month fertility friend and opks showed an indication of o around cd 14 so I bd, the clear blue monitor only showed high not peak fertility though. I have had this before with the clear blue, when I conceived both boys as got many days of high but no peak and still got pregnant. With ds1 I think I had 19 days of high fertility. Anyway, last month I did not really have a temperature spike around day 14 or 15, so I decided to move from one attempt to e4d's. Unfortunately, I did not get pregnant last month. I also ran out of sticks for the cb monitor but up until day 16 no peak fertility registered. When af arrived I posted my chart, atomic felt that I o'ed later like day 21, but then I had a short lp of 8-9 days. She recommended I add 4-6 eggs per week to my sway, one portion of meat and daily full fat dairy, which I have done. Anyway this month, I am currently cd 14, I have had high fertility on the clear blue monitor since Monday. I got a positive OPK yesterday ( smilie on cb digital) I had small amount of ewcm, though again no clear temperature spike. As we got a positive OPK yesterday cd 13 we bd last night. I expected the clear blue monitor to show peak fertility this morning but still just high. When I entered my information on my fertility friend this morning, a note came up to say that it could not indicate if I had ovulated or not, I think because I put in ewcm but there was maybe not enough of a temp rise. What on earth is going on? Is this going to be another wasted month? I my body trying to o but cannot? Why would that be? Is it the diet? I also do 6 days of cardio for one hour, usually running six miles. Sunday, I went over on my calories but was fine for fat and protein. Monday I was fine for calories but way over on fat and Tuesday, I was fine with protein and calories but slightly over on fat again. It cannot be that am not eating enough? Am still breast feeding my youngest but he only feeds once a day. Any help would be much appreciated. My plan is to continue with monitoring temp and clear blue fertility monitor and hope it registers peak in the next two days. I am also planning to move from one attempt to every 4 days. Am not hopeful! Thanks for reading, sorry it is an essay!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's too early for FF algorithm to give you crosshairs yet.

I am not the biggest fan of Clearblue for the very reason you describe. Days of highs with no peak and then you did actually O but it didnt' detect (along with some other annoyances that seem unique to CB).

I would have you keep going with e4d. If you keep going with it, it won't be a wasted month (you may not get pregnant, but at the least you'll have an attempt!!) If you prefer to be in with a better shot, go to e3d but that may be more blue friendly than e4.

Sometimes it takes your body a month or two till it "relaxes" and feels comfy going back to regular cycles again. OR, exercise alone can make your cycle goofy (but that's probably part of how it sways)

I know these kind of weirdiosities are super obnoxious but that may very well be the way swaying works. So it's kind of a neccesary evil, and we have to wait for things to die down enough and your body to relax and then catch the egg.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic your so good to take the time to reply, I really do appreciate it. Glad you agree with e4d 's approach, given this is only my second month trying I would be reluctant to opt for e3d's at this early stage of ttc.
    I just feel a bit down at the moment and can see myself still here in 6 months time saying " any advice on my cycle" sorry for the pity party. Going to go exercise for an hour and regroup, I think I just need some period of reflection, it was such a big deal to get my dh to agree to try for number 4, even bigger success to get him to agree to sway, I just hoped to have been pregnant by now and cannot think what will change over the next few months to improve my chances, if it has not worked now maybe it won't but I guess that is just the mystery of conception. Thanks again for your advice it is very much appreciated! X

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, that's not the way it works. It takes fully fertile people doing nothing to sway an average of 3-6 months to fall pregnant. So it's only natural that it takes a little while with swaying to get everything ironed out and get pregnant. Some months just aren't THE month even under ideal circumstances. This will happen, so please don't despair.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ