Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    both Clomid and Femara seem to keep swaying pink for people a month or two after stopping taking it. That is the first reason I really started to suspect Clomid was swaying pink so strongly - literally everyone I knew who got pregnant back on IG who had taken Clomid and couldn't get pregnant on it, so had to drop it, had girls or G-B twins. No single boys and no BB twins. Once this built up to over a dozen people in a row I was like, there has to be something to this and then I did the research and found the studies that showed it to sway pink.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    both Clomid and Femara seem to keep swaying pink for people a month or two after stopping taking it. That is the first reason I really started to suspect Clomid was swaying pink so strongly - literally everyone I knew who got pregnant back on IG who had taken Clomid and couldn't get pregnant on it, so had to drop it, had girls or G-B twins. No single boys and no BB twins. Once this built up to over a dozen people in a row I was like, there has to be something to this and then I did the research and found the studies that showed it to sway pink.
    I wish I knew this and would have tried clomid for this 3rd pregnancy. If pgd for gender selection doesn't work, u think taking clomid as opposed to swaying is worth a try? My next preg would be my absolute last pregnancy so I really hope the pgd works but I gotta have a plan b just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Does anyone know a safe place to buy Femara online (without a prescription)? Not sure that I will do this, but I am seriously considering it.

I saw on another thread a link to an online pharmacy in the Netherlands where you can by Clomid, but they don't appear to sell Femara (unless I just can't find it).

I recently saw my doctor and told her we might start TTC in a couple of months, so unfortunately getting it by prescription is out for me.

Anyways, feel free to answer here or via private message if you know anything. Thanks in advance!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel bad for saying this but I wish I'd gotten to use Femara. I was supposed to start it in May but I got pregnant the cycle before. I actually didn't know for sure the RE was going to prescribe it, it was just a hunch since I have irregular cycles. I was so excited when she said she wanted me to take it but then a week later I found out I was pregnant. :/ If there's one regret I have about my sway, it's that. Again I feel terrible for saying that because if I'd have skipped my April cycle and waited until May, this baby wouldn't exist.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmom View Post
    I feel bad for saying this but I wish I'd gotten to use Femara. I was supposed to start it in May but I got pregnant the cycle before. I actually didn't know for sure the RE was going to prescribe it, it was just a hunch since I have irregular cycles. I was so excited when she said she wanted me to take it but then a week later I found out I was pregnant. :/ If there's one regret I have about my sway, it's that. Again I feel terrible for saying that because if I'd have skipped my April cycle and waited until May, this baby wouldn't exist.
    Is it because ferma sways a certain gender? I'm thinking of going HT next time but if it doesn't work maybe go clomid or ferma if my doc gives it. I'd love to have 2 girls! Feel blessed with my 2 boys and starting to feel grateful for my current pregnancy as well (my third boy) but I defiantly pray for a girl one day.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok just read the subject saying ferma to sway for girl, so that answered my question.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Giselle2016 View Post
    Is it because ferma sways a certain gender? I'm thinking of going HT next time but if it doesn't work maybe go clomid or ferma if my doc gives it. I'd love to have 2 girls! Feel blessed with my 2 boys and starting to feel grateful for my current pregnancy as well (my third boy) but I defiantly pray for a girl one day.

It's more than just that it sways pink, it's also more forgiving to fertility overall than Clomid and with a lower chance of twins as well.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Giselle2016 View Post
    I wish I knew this and would have tried clomid for this 3rd pregnancy. If pgd for gender selection doesn't work, u think taking clomid as opposed to swaying is worth a try? My next preg would be my absolute last pregnancy so I really hope the pgd works but I gotta have a plan b just in case.

Taking Clomid IS swaying. Our results with Clomid are in Clomid WITH sway diets and other lifestyle factors. It's likely (according to studies) that without swaying in other ways, Clomid does still sway pink but it's much more modest in effect, more like 5% instead of 25%

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    KS I totally understand. i had huge, major regrets getting pregnant on accident during my month off and getting DS 4. Now 6 years later of course I would not change anything at all, but I could have chewed iron and spit nails when that happened. not that I would wish him away at all, even when it happened, but I felt like I'd been robbed of my opportunity.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wasn't able to get Femara but I did get clomid (yeah!!). I was too afraid to flat out ask my doc for Femara and risk her not giving me either. (I have read on here to never flat out ask for these).

She Rx 50mg cd5-9 take at night. I am just wondering if the directions are different for swaying. Is 5-9 okay? I know some ladies do day 3-7.

I have longer cycles- last one was 35 days so I think day 5-9 sounds right. I am also on Metformin.

I am hoping beyond hope that the clomid will not only help me get prego but help me get my pink bean (I am also on LE diet, went vegetarian and 1600 folic).

Pregnant with baby GIRL #2, due August 2019
    Successful girl sway, born in 2017.

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast