Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Atomic - would love your thoughts on this study re vinegar

Hi,
    I stumbled upon this article, I am thinking you're probably familiar with it - http://www.freepatentsonline.com/20040048806.html
    I am wondering what the implications of this study are for us? And do you know what they mean by "administer" the vinegar solution? Do you think they are drinking it or douching with it? Also, when they mention the 7 people who participated in the study, it says 65-80 mL was "administered" but of course it doesn't give any more details. Do you know how I can get more details about the study?
    Do you think its possible they had the people DRINK the vinegar?
    TIA!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    point 5 is referring to vaginal pH, so I'd say they were douching with it

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    interesting that they kept the pH at about 3 too, however I like the success rates! and they were only allowed 1 shot at "insemination" in the humans too?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow very interesting also waiting for her response
    Ds1 03
    Ds2 06
    It's a Girl Born 11th of July 2012
    Thank you God, Gender Dreaming, Atomic Sagebush

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I've seen that before. This is what a lot of the IG sway is based on, is this particular document. Tamara has probably been in contact with these people so she might know if there is more data available.

First of all, let me just point out that this is not a study published in a scientific journal for peer review, it is a patent application. Take it with a grain of salt because it has not been independently reviewed by other scientists, or even submitted for publication so it CAN be reviewed. In fact, when things are patented, it can make it harder for other people to DO studies because the stuff is "owned" by the people who made the patent. These are people who are trying to cash in on something - that doesn't make it untrue, but it hasn't been held up for scrutiny.

It refers to a "pessary" which means it was up the vj but there is a lot of mention of "oral" routes. I don't see how this can work because when vinegar is taken orally, it has the reverse effect and actually raises pH. That's why blue swayers take it orally. So I am skeptical of drinking the vinegar orally, a lot of blue swayers have gotten boys while drinking vinegar several times a day. Also, there have been plenty of opposites even amongst people doing a lot of douching the IG way - they are not approaching anything NEAR 100% even with the TBM and EGS methods.

I am also concerned because in at least one of the animals, it states the vinegar was given AFTER insemination which to my mind, is meaningless if sperm had already met the egg.

Acetic acid is present in Acijel, so if you would like to include it in your sway, you can very easily just by using Acijel.

Please note, this "study" was done in 2004 and I promise you that if researchers had come up with a way to get 100% effective gender ratio from the adminstration of vinegar, dairy farmers across the globe would have taken it up. But the farmers still use Microsort!!
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; October 1st, 2011 at 12:25 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ