Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

For anyone who swayed twice and was successful

Hi :-) I'm curious to know how many of you swayed twice and got girls twice? Did you stick to the same diet you previously did with your first sway? What do you think the contributing factors were? I found out I'm having my second son and really excited(I did sway)but like to try for two more after to complete our family,obviously these things don't happen in our control but I will give it my very best shot.
    I'm thinking for the next sway
    Clomid(didn't do last time)
    Excercise 5-6 days for an 1 hour
    Weight loss
    Mostly vegetarian with small amounts of white meat
    Caffeine and alcohol(which I didn't do last time)
    Liquorice root and SP for hubby(didn't do last time)
    Negative ions

I have always had lots of cysts in ovaries but never had high testosterone to reflect PCOS,never diagnosed.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and we dtd 7- and then -3 and then one attempt on ovulation day(second son)
    Two attempts at pos ovulation (first son)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have any girls but I am on my second sway. My first sway (which resulted in DS2), was before I found this site and was based on FGD. I was 90% vegetarian with only some chicken, but I snacked a lot and my fat/protein totals were likely pretty high because I ate a lot of dairy and nuts/beans for calcium and magnesium. This time I'm doing LE diet, exercise, single attempt, coffee and alcohol.
    I would also like to hear from the other ladies who did more than one sway. :-)
    Surprise 2012. FGD sway opposite 2015
    Jan. 2017 (swayed pink).
    LE sway opposite 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am on my second sway. First one I did in 2014 that successful ended up in my daughter! 😊

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

5. Likes Erin514 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Erin, that sounded like me right at the end! I just gave in thinking I had done enough and I wasn't getting pregnant,so I added some chicken and lots of good fats like coconut oil.
    Robin, are you just following exactly the same sway? Did your husband change anything?

7. Likes Erin514 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jensy View Post
    Hi Erin, that sounded like me right at the end! I just gave in thinking I had done enough and I wasn't getting pregnant,so I added some chicken and lots of good fats like coconut oil.
    Robin, are you just following exactly the same sway? Did your husband change anything?
    I am doing all vegetarian diet this time and a lot more strict. I had to drop saw palmetto this time bc my cycles are all messed now. Less cardio this time bc I have no time and it would sway blue the amount I'd be able to get in.
    Yes hubby hasn't eaten red meat in 3 months. He is doing LR supps to. Other than that I'm doing same as last time.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

9. Likes Erin514 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You could still have PCOS without the high testosterone. I was told I didn't have it when ttc my first but finally got diagnosed when ttc my 3rd.

Following the LE PCOS diet would be a good plan.

Will you be breastfeeding? You could ttc whe still feeding as it sways pink too.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Purple, yeah it makes more sense that I do have it then not.My cycles were so out of whack and really struggled to get pregnant.I will do the PCOS version for sure.Do you know if you can go full vegetarian on it? I noticed that I was so much leaner when I was mostly eating vegetarian compared to having a little bit of meat, its like my body likes to retain its muscle.I will do the breastfeeding sway but the only concern is clomid, i'm not sure if I can attempt with it, whilst breastfeeding?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I *think* I've seen atomic say you can use clomid while breastfeeding. Check mother risk to be sure, they have a list of things that are compatible with bf. :-)
    Surprise 2012. FGD sway opposite 2015
    Jan. 2017 (swayed pink).
    LE sway opposite 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes you can have clomid BFing but I'm not sure if it depends on number of feeds. XXforhubby is BFing and taking clomid and I have a friend who did it too.

I thought I read it was good to have more protein when you have PCOS but I'm not sure if it means you have to have meat.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast