Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink Effects off IVF pretesting (HYS) on future girl sway

Hey ladies!

Does anyone have any knowledge on whether pretesting procedures, specifically a saline sonogram known as HYS where they inject saline into the uterin cavity to look for abnormalities, have an impact on an ongoing sway effort? I am continuing to try naturally to conceive and will be on my 12th week of LE diet for a girl sway. So far we have not gotten pregnant so I have begun the process of looking into IVF to cover my basis. However I want to continue trying naturally while I do the pretesting. Doctors say HYS has no effect on future pregnancy (I will be ovulating a week after the saline injection) however I am more curious whether the saline put into the uterous would impact a sway. Some people say women are more fertile after a HYS because it cleans out any "cobwebs" lol. So do you think this would lean boy? I don't want to undo all the girl sway efforts I have been doing by doing a procedure that reverses the effects of a diet on my ph and then falling pregnant right away. So I'm trying to decide if I should postpone the test until I am completely done w trying naturally.

Thank you!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok bumping this and also adding another element to my question - Has anyone here fallen pregnant in the same cycle you did an hysterosonogram (saline sonogram)? And if so, what gender did you end up with? Just trying to learn how this procedure could effect my attempt this month IF by grace of god we do in fact get pregnant. THANKS!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I didn't have the hysterosonogram but I did have an HSG (the one where dye is injected into the uterus and can "clean" out your tubes). We conceived just two weeks after having it done. I am nearly 35 weeks pregnant with my third boy despite swaying pink for a year. I do not believe at all that the HSG swayed blue for me but I DO believe it helped me get and stay pregnant as I had three early losses while swaying. Swaying is like rolling a die, there may be 5 pink sides but you can still roll blue despite a good sway. Procedures like the hysterosonogram and HSG don't sway by themselves as it's a combination of factors that do sway (some we can control and others which we cannot).FWIW I know someone who conceived her daughter the same cycle as her HSG despite TTCing for a long time. I also don't believe that pH sways at all so please don't worry about that. How long have you been TTC?
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your response! Congratulations on your little boy ! My husband comes from three boys and I must say, its pretty awesome seeing them all together as a group of guys during the holidays. They are so close!

We had a 2nd trimester loss this past year and now I will be on my 4th cycle of trying. I know that's peanuts compared to so many other women on here. For me it feels long because I got pregnant first try with my first two babies. BUUUUT I know I just need to be patient and hold on. The further I get into swaying naturally though and reading about people's failed sways, I start to worry, and there is part of me that just thinks I should take control over the outcome and pursue IVF/PGD so I don't ever have to look back and regret that I didn't push that further. So torn. Anyways, I ended up making an appointment just to explore it further, and one thing led to another and now I am scheduled for pre-testing. Im not sure I will even go through with the HYS, but in the event I do, I wanted to know if that would impact my natural sway at all.

From your experience and your friend, it sounds like doing the pre-testing won't hurt anything as long as I am prepared for it to be for nothing if I get pregnant! Thanks again for your comment! And still open ears to anyone else's experience as well

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you. It does make me happy to think about when my boys are all grown up and I have three handsome gentleman to be proud of.

I would say that if you can do IVF w/ PGD, then DO IT. If you know that you will be disappointed with another boy and can afford to go HT then go the IVF route.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not believe hysterosonogram sways blue at all (may even sway pink) and I have seen a lot of people do the procedure the same month as getting pregnant with a girl.

The pH stuff doesn't work.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If IVF/PGD is ever an option, do it NOW NOW NOW do not sway. Your odds of success with IVF do not improve with time, whereas swaying is always here.

I have a special variant of diet for swayers who may go HT and it's in this thread, 5 from the top. you'd follow the variation for swayers who may go HT.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    If IVF/PGD is ever an option, do it NOW NOW NOW do not sway. Your odds of success with IVF do not improve with time, whereas swaying is always here.

I have a special variant of diet for swayers who may go HT and it's in this thread, 5 from the top. you'd follow the variation for swayers who may go HT.
    Just out of interest - how much realistically would a cycle cost though? £15000? And then what if you don't get pregnant that cycle? Another £15000 to try again?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whoops I forgot to post the link http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html 5 from the top of this thread there is a fertility diet with variations included for both pink and blue swayers who may go HT in the future.