Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

So many questions about my pink sway...

Closed account
    Last edited by Inhope; April 2nd, 2018 at 04:24 AM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there!

First, good luck on the sway! I have two boys myself and am hoping for a girl. I'm really new so I only have a little advice to offer. I would get the IUD removed as soon as possible. I know that you can get pregnant right away, but I've had friends get pregnant immediately and others that take a few cycles. Just my two cents. Someone else might have better insight.

3. Thanks Inhope thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Closed account
    Last edited by Inhope; April 2nd, 2018 at 04:25 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for reposting this!!

I do want to mention if you want to get pregnant fast (esp. at 38 and up) then I would have you leave out antihistamine and jelly. They have not worked and really cut odds of conception.

Aspirin I have moved away from after a lot of side effects and a couple studies that showed the risks were higher than we first realized both to you and to a future pregnancy. Additionally it did not seem to help with sways. I'd skip it. If you do want to use it please start off only 3 days a week and see how you tolerate it and never take more than 5 days a week.

1)If you can't live without it, you can't live without it. If you can stand to drop it, I'd do so ASAP. Nothing seems to matter when it's done just in one week, it takes time. The reason I feel it sways blue is because I have seen many opposites conceived in people who did a good sway otherwise but drank tea. I myself got 4 boys drinking tea and then went to coffee to get my girl, and it is just something I feel best avoided. We don't know why it sways blue or even if it truly does, just that observationally I feel it is something best avoided.

Any herb tea would be ok, I'd not drink the same herb tea day in and out as they can sometimes act medicinally.

2)The copper ones ~probably~ don't sway pink so just have it out when it's convenient for you.

3)The problem with this idea is that you may not O when you normally do, as many of us find we O on very different days when swaying. I would hate to see you in with lots of attempts (may sway blue) CD 12-14 only to O on CD 14, if that makes sense.

4)You cannot lose ANY weight at all. you are already in a girl-friendly BMI and I do not want you to lose one ounce more. Hold steady where you are at by eating max calories (1800-2000 or even mroe) whilst still keeping protein and fat 40-50 g and 50-60 g range (more veg. sources of protein and fat sway pink)

You can have anything you want as long as you stay in this range but be aware that chicken can make it somewhat harder on diet, because it has a lot of protein for very few calories so you quickly go over on protein for the day, and then have nothing to eat. It's better to use grain products, dairy, legumes, eggs, soy, quorn, nuts to get protein because they have less protein for more calories than chicken does, if htat makes sense. It doesn't mean you can never have it, just that it makes it more difficult to keep your diet working for you.

All low carb veg are free and unlimited. Higher carb veg (sweet/starchy) and fruit, count cals, but not protein and fat. Avocado and olives do count fat and cals but not protein. Dark green salads have proven to be ok and not swaying blue.

5)No licorice when TTC or pregnant AT ALL. This is very important. I know in Scandinavia and some other countries they eat tons of licorice but it has been 100% proven to be harmful during pregnancy and we do not know how long the effects last, so I really, really want all swayers and pregnant women to avoid it. (black licorice, I mean)

Some other candy is ok if you need it to prevent weight loss but remember, you are trying not to eat really super unhealthy, but just at the lower levels of a healthy pre-pregnancy diet. A diet of chicken and candy is NOT LE Diet and is basically a starvation diet. I want you guys to try to eat some semblance of balanced meals without going overboard on empty calories - at the end of this all we want you to have a very healthy pregnancy!!

6)The magnesium I believe is fine if you need to continue with that. I prefer you guys drop all nutrients except folic acid/folate but if you need it for sleeping, a lot of people have taken it and gotten girls, so it can't sway that strongly.

7)I don't recommend doing that. I would have you drop it totally. I don't recommend that for ANYONE. Your vagina knows how to take care of itself haha. Sperm is not made to swim through oil and you may cut odds of conception as well as possibly mess up the ecosystem of your reproductive tract.

8)I leave this up to the indivdual. I personally do not believe it sways pink but I know many people do. I prefer you guys stick with 2-3 servings a day since that has been approved to be safe.

9) I am no longer using aspirin very much, nor antihistamine (only for people who insist) Explained above

10)If you can't do the exercise, don't. I didn't and still got a girl. It is a great sway tactic but if it requires a life-ruining amount of effort I think it's best to skip it (especially given your thin stature). If you do want to do it, 60 min. 4 days a week is the minimum amount and I want you to start as far in advance of sway as possible.

11) 12 day LP is not short. That is normal. 9 days is a bit short but still long enough to conceive with. I seriously doubt the b6 made your LP go from 9 to 12 days as I have seen tons of people start taking it and see no change or that it gets even worse, and the people who it did help, it took months to happen. 25 mg is not terrible though, so if you want to continue with it, it's ok. Personally I think B6 sways blue, and I got a boy taking 100 mg. But 25 is much less than 100!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

6. Thanks Inhope, marusia24l thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nurseandi View Post
    Hi there!

First, good luck on the sway! I have two boys myself and am hoping for a girl. I'm really new so I only have a little advice to offer. I would get the IUD removed as soon as possible. I know that you can get pregnant right away, but I've had friends get pregnant immediately and others that take a few cycles. Just my two cents. Someone else might have better insight.
    We have had some success with having IUD (hormonal ones tho) taken out the month before you plan to TTC. Yeah, the risk is that the cycle may take longer to come back but it seems to be the case that may be partly or wholly why they sway - it may be the slight repression of fertility helps a pink sway and so it may be worth the annoyance factor.

Great question, thanks~

8. Thanks Inhope thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Closed account
    Last edited by Inhope; April 2nd, 2018 at 04:25 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    this is too long for me today, please give me a bump

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Diet longer than 12 weeks, plus fiber, coffee, alcohol, doing one attempt or e4d, cardio exercise, and Clomid or Femara if you can get it. Everything else is just window dressing.

5 months is a long time away. I'd keep drinking regular tea. I do not have enough info to know if roobios sways.

Yes, that eating pattern is fine. 16 hours is plenty, many people do only 12-14.

The copper IUDs ~probably~ do not sway pink or blue because they do not affect your hormones. I have not seen very many people have them and I cannot therefore say "oh yes I've seen people do that" because it's only been 3 people or so, so I cannot totally say how it sways. I just don't know.

yes those vegetables are fine and unlimited!! All vegetables that are not sweet tasting or starchy.

We started off originally thinking that those kind of nutrients swayed blue. But over time we have found it is really things like fat, protein, and calories that is swaying strongly and the type of nutrients in fruit and veg, really don't seem to affect people's sways at all. We now have them as unlimited and our results have only gone UP since that time. If you have the choice you may want to choose less nutritious vegetables like caulflower, cucumbers, green beans, iceberg lettuce, but you don't have to do that. You can have whatever you want and it's unlimited. these vegetables have just not seemed to affect sways negatively.

2 days a week of candy is not going to hurt anything. Please no black licorice though

Lack of sleep sways pink. Stress can go either way depending on if it's stuff that is out of your control (may sway pink) or stress over things like doing projects and accomplishments (may sway blue.) I would not have you worry about things of that nature though, because all people do is start stressing over getting stressed. You should try to make swaying a part of your life instead of focusing on it and trying to "calm down". It doesn't work anyway to force yourself to calm down, it just makes you more worked up.

Yes that is the advantage of starting your sway in advance, is that you'll be used to it by the time March rolls around. Just be sure you don't lose too much weight.

That is a fine pattern for using the Lactal. No sooner than 1-2 hours before attempt though.

I personally prefer you guys not use aspirin/antihistamine if you can live without them. I just keep them in the mix for those people who really think they need them. Totally up to you.

12 weeks before, but please don't feel you need to if you really need that. I don't think that's something that really makes or breaks sways. If you do want to go off it, please wean off gradually.

13. Thanks Inhope, marusia24l thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, whoops I missed the exercise question.

You would need to eat more in order to include the exercise. It's such a good sway tactic that I do encourage people to include it whenever possible. Just increase calories to compensate.

Yes, being very ambitious about your sway can sway blue. Your plan to give yourself time to get used to the program in advance of actually swaying is a good one because it won't feel like a big project any more.

15. Thanks Inhope thanked for this post
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast