Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

could i have some advice please ?

hi peeps i havent started my sway yet just reading up on it all first so i really know what im doing, but i have a question, i dont ovulate on my own i will be taking clomid, im just a little worried about when to do my 0+12 as i wont be able to do any practice cycles with my cm/cervix position/temps/opks although il be doing these on the real cycle, just wondered if anyone has any insite in what my cm will look like once its at 0+12 while being on clomid, im so worried im gona mistime it, i will have no idea what my cervix is doing until the month i do the real deal, i have no idea what it feels like when its soft as i never ovulate, im so fed up now any help please

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello

I am on clomid as well. With 50 mg I had very little cm and with 100mg I was extremely dry. We actually decided to add just a small amount of preseed to this attempt due to the dryness. We also dtd through ovulation. My doctor asked that we dtd from days 11 through 17 while on clomid. I did the LE diet and some other good girl swaying stuff, but when it comes to dtd I did do it through ovulation as I do not believe in the timing theories. Good luck!!
    Mom to
    A HUGE thank you to Atomic and the Gender Dreaming Forum!!
    Due The End Of July

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would not try O+12 if you have to take clomid to ovulate. You can miss O completely that way and since you already need assistance, I would be afraid you may not get pregnant that way. Timing is the least effective way to sway. Diet and supps is much more effective from what we have learned from research. Have you been doing anything with diet?
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi girls, im also on 50mg of clomid, im doin an EGS from ingender.com so i have to do 0+12 as thats what the sway is all about ive brought all the equipment, ie incubator,microscope,centrifuge as that all goes with the 0+12, il be doing the IG diet the real strict one plus all the supps,

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hiya, I also wouldn't try O+12 in your position especially if you haven't been able to monitor it for a few cycles in advance

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    il be using opks so il have some idea of when il ovulate, i have no other option i did the frequent bd with my two sons over ovulation, so was thinking i should do the abstinence plus 0+12, whats the reason you think i should not do it, is it because of maybe getting an opposite or not getting pregnant at all ?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemissnaughty7 View Post
    il be using opks so il have some idea of when il ovulate, i have no other option i did the frequent bd with my two sons over ovulation, so was thinking i should do the abstinence plus 0+12, whats the reason you think i should not do it, is it because of maybe getting an opposite or not getting pregnant at all ?
    Missing the egg completely. O+12 is hard to discern. It is nearly impossible to know precisely when you O, but I understand wanting to try something different.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    not sure how much clomid il be able to have i think its 6 months to a year before they say to take a break, i may just give it a go for a few months and see what happens an then rethink my plan got caught 1st time on clomid with my 1st son an 2nd go with it with the 2nd son, what do u think ?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I STRONGLY, strongly suggest not to mess around very much with any sway tactics that make it more difficult to get pg, (such as EGS and O+12) while doing Clomid. Clomid makes it difficult enough to get pg and if you are on it longer than 6 months, it basically begins to act as a birth control pill and will make it impossible for you to get pregnant at all because it creates hostile CM and ruins your uterine lining. In fact, if you stay on it too long, it can actually cause cancer.

I have never ever heard of a responsible doctor keeping someone on Clomid for a year. Here is one of many threads where people discuss how long their doctors allow Clomid for.
    http://www.soulcysters.net/showthrea...stay-on-Clomid

In your case, if you are sold on proceeding anyway, I would not monitor CM/cervix at all because I don't think you're going to be able to know what you're looking for. I would take OPKs and then time my insemination to occur 36 hours after the first positive OPK. This is a gamble because you will O anywhere from 12-36 hours after that pos OPK. So if you Oed at 12 hours after pos OPK, you'll have missed your egg by the 36 hour mark, OR if you O at the 36 hour mark, you may end up doing the insemination right on O. If you're really insistent, you could even do the insemination 40-48 hours after the pos opk but the vast majority of people's eggs will already have died by that point. Anyway, doing the insemination at the 36 hour point means that if you O anywhere in the ballpark of 20-36 hours, you'll at least have a shot at pregnancy and you may get lucky and hit an O+12 too.

Otherwise, here are a couple threads that can help you understand the changes in your CM and CP and what to be looking for.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...osition-and-CM (this is a very thorough thread - don't just read the first post, the essay continues in the next several posts and CM/CP are further down on the page.)

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...How-to-do-O-12 (this tells how to use the info from the above thread to do an O+12.)
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; October 9th, 2011 at 01:11 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemissnaughty7 View Post
    not sure how much clomid il be able to have i think its 6 months to a year before they say to take a break, i may just give it a go for a few months and see what happens an then rethink my plan got caught 1st time on clomid with my 1st son an 2nd go with it with the 2nd son, what do u think ?
    Some people's doctors only allow them to take Clomid 6 months IN THEIR ENTIRE LIFE due to the increased risk of cancer. So if you've already taken it three months, I believe even more strongly that you should not waste any time at all doing swaying techniques and just get pg as quickly as you can.

I'm not trying to be a Negative Nelly, I just want you to be safe. EGS and O+12...people go months, even years, and do not conceive while doing those strategies and with Clomid, it is too risky to your long term health to stay on Clomid for so long. If you do conceive a baby girl, I want you to be here for a long time to enjoy her.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast