Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by vickyi228 View Post
    Is peanut butter and jelly sandwich ok for lunch in LE diet ? Also .. I am very thin already around 19bmi .i don't want to loose so much weight that I will stop ovulating . What is better adding a 3rd meal or just bumpin up the calories on 2 meals ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Intermittent fasting tends to sway pink. So for that reason I would suggest skipping breakfast and getting your calories from lunch and dinner.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Wife, and stepmom to two wonderful 4 year old twin boys.
    Hubs and I ready for a girl!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there!
    New to swaying and I am trying to do the LE Diet but finding it goes against all my previous eating habits and therefore is kind of hard! On day two today but I am sick but I'm still trying! Hoping for some inspiration and help from you ladies

Yesterday:
    NO breakfast, coffee with 100ml of 1% milk at 8am
    Lunch at 12:30pm: ginger pumpkin soup, chobani mango yogurt (probably too high protein to continue so I am looking for another brand)
    Snack:4pm I was dying of hunger and ate a green apple with skin (can someone explain why I keep seeing people peeling their apples?), and 3 arrowroot cookies
    Snack: 530pm: devoured one corn/rice thing plain, one babybel cheese wheel, 5 Twizzlers while making DS dinner...oops
    Dinner: 7:30pm: one piece multigrain bread with a slice of melted cheese, veggie quinoa soup, one pieve multigrain bread with avo and tomato and clinatro on it (realised I needed more fat but had hit my protein limit), one large carrot raw, one glass of rose wine

Total calories: 1582
    Fat: 40g
    Protein: 49g
    Sodium: waaay over: 2466mg- I don't think I can keep tracking this....I love salt
    Potassium: 1111mg
    I also took two 500mcg folic acid- probably need to add one more each day

Hoping someone has some good meal ideas out there so I am scouring old posts for inspiration! I am thinking veggie stir fry, baked potatoes with cheese, melted cheese sandwich, veggie pizza, lots of veggie soups, pasta with herbs and garlic and parmesan

Are people limiting tomato and garlic and onions? I'm finding it hard to even think of meals without those!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just making sure you know this - but you don't count ANY protein or fat in fruits or vegetables so you may have more to work with than you think. Low carb veg like fresh tomato and the veg in your soup is free for everything (even cals) so you probably have a bit more you can eat. Higher carb veg like carrot and potatoes and fruit, count calories but not protein or fat.

RE peeling apples, we originally started off thinking that all nutrients swayed blue but have since learned it seems to be more protein, fat, cals, and fortified foods, and apple peel probably makes no difference whatsoever.

no worries on the sodium, most of us have totally given that up and our results only went up when we did.

Potassium - you're probably getting much more than you think, since it doesn't have to be listed legally on labels, it's often left off of them and people are getting much more potassium than they know.

RE tomatoes - no need to limit them, as that is really more of a "mineral diet" thing and not an LE Diet thing. I ate gobs of them when I got my DD.

Re garlic and onions, that is one of those things that I seriously doubt they sway one bit, but since it was possible to leave them out, I did just to err on the side of absolute caution. If you want to eat them that is totally up to you, I ate them!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks CarlF thanked for this post
    Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Just making sure you know this - but you don't count ANY protein or fat in fruits or vegetables so you may have more to work with than you think. Low carb veg like fresh tomato and the veg in your soup is free for everything (even cals) so you probably have a bit more you can eat. Higher carb veg like carrot and potatoes and fruit, count calories but not protein or fat.

RE peeling apples, we originally started off thinking that all nutrients swayed blue but have since learned it seems to be more protein, fat, cals, and fortified foods, and apple peel probably makes no difference whatsoever.

no worries on the sodium, most of us have totally given that up and our results only went up when we did.

Potassium - you're probably getting much more than you think, since it doesn't have to be listed legally on labels, it's often left off of them and people are getting much more potassium than they know.

RE tomatoes - no need to limit them, as that is really more of a "mineral diet" thing and not an LE Diet thing. I ate gobs of them when I got my DD.

Re garlic and onions, that is one of those things that I seriously doubt they sway one bit, but since it was possible to leave them out, I did just to err on the side of absolute caution. If you want to eat them that is totally up to you, I ate them!
    Question about sodium. From what I've read in previous threads here about diet, those who were high in sodium tend to conceive boys, and those who were low sodium swayed girl. But you're saying higher sodium has been resulting in more girl sways?

I guess I placed too much weight on sodium!Maybe the correlation I picked up on had more to do with protein and fat, as you've mentioned, since high protein and fat is usually accompanied with higher sodium, versus low cal items which have less sodium, and more sugar.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Wife, and stepmom to two wonderful 4 year old twin boys.
    Hubs and I ready for a girl!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That was the original theory. This doesn't come from this site, it comes from the "mineral balancing" diets. People sometimes mention it (like in the "how we got our boys/girls" threads) because they've heard that is "supposed" to sway pink but the whole idea is biologically impossible. The human body doesn't like or want high sodium or low sodium and takes steps to make sure that sodium stays in a very narrow range, by excreting excess and saving more from foods as needed. We had people do blood tests before and after following low sodium diets and their blood sodium levels had actually gone UP!! Additionally, we know that in people of sub-Saharan African descent, they have a gene that makes them retain much more sodium than other ethnicities and they actually have the highest % girls conceived! The sodium thing just doesn't add up.

When we started on the site I let people keep doing it if they wanted to, but over time most people found it so much easier to stick with the overall diet by giving up sodium, that by this point, most everyone has stopped doing it. And our results have only gone up and up!! (same with blue swayers too, BTW - very few blue swayers are doing the humungo salt intake that they did on other sites and our results are good without it)

Now, I can't say that this is due to eating sodium or not, I'm simply saying that if it was the case that sodium was this huge ginormous sway tactic then we would NOT see, when 98% of all pink swayers are not limiting it and in fact are eating a lot because it makes it easier to stick with LE Diet - that our results would go up in that case!!

Many of us also have low sodium sway opposites and turned around and did NOT limit it and got our girls - like me! I restricted sodium and got a 4th boy, ate tons of it and got a girl. Not saying it's down to that one thing (in fact almost certainly never down to one thing) but just that it's not something I personally believe in, at all!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies, I hardly ever read these type of support/sharing threads, just happened to stumble onto a few q's to reply to. PLEASE start new, dedicated threads that I will see in the forums whenever you have questions like this because these kind of threads where everyone shares menus and helps each other are mostly for you guys!!

8. Likes Ramona liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can I drink naturally flavored carbonated lime water? No sugar or calories. Can I drink it whenever I want or just with meals?

2011 2013 2015 dreaming pink!
    Gotta love those even numbers!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thought I'd bump this thread and get it going again!!

I started the LE everything diet one week ago! It's hard and I miss snacking as I literally ate every 5 minutes from the second I woke up until bed!
    But it's quite nice having the structure and I've even started cooking (partner used to do alllllll the cooking and I would just snack all day until he came home)

So I'm skipping breakfast and having a coffee with a bit of skimmed milk and a bit of artificial sweetener

Breakfast is at 11/11.30 and is either
    Bagel with unsalted butter
    Bowl of rice puffs with rice milk
    Two pieces of white toast with unsalted butter
    Always with a piece of fruit like an apple or pear
    And another coffee

Lunch is at 2/2.30 and is either
    Leftovers from night before
    Bagel (if I've had something else for brek)
    Salad with tortilla wrap
    Those vegetable rice sachets and salad
    Two veg patties with salad
    One veggie pie (Linda McCarthy)
    Always with one or two pieces of fruit

Dinner is either
    Roasted veg with veggie sausages, or burgers or veg patties
    Salad and tortilla
    Veggie quorn bolognase
    Veg stew
    Massive salad with abit of pasta
    Jacket potato with salad
    Going to keep trying new veggie recipes and making lots to have next day
    Always have a piece of fruit, or handful of jelly beans, also a glass of wine
    Thinking I may need to start adding a little cake or weight watchers biscuits to get more calories but no protein!

Anyone else got any suggestions???

11. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic, sorry I just saw your response.

I'm finding it hard to fit in with my family's foods as we have always eaten high protein and high veg and low carb, so I have basically just been trying to keep my calorie count lower and eat veggie (although I have had a few cheat days with bacon for brunch and cake on my birthday!), skip breakfast, and have two coffees a day and one or two white wines or rose and taking folate. I have lost weight, but not a ton. Will have to figure out how to do more family friendly veggie meals I think.

How are other people doing? Anyone TTC June, July? That is our plan but I feel like I haven't been very committed to the diet...

13. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm attempting this month

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

Happily Married

2003 200920122015 201520162018 swaying andto add to our crazy mix! Then Our family will be complete!
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast