Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Opinions and/or advise needed!

So I have been swaying off and on for over a year and bought a custom plan and everything. We had several months of attempts and didn't get pregnant. Took a few months off in order to regroup because I was becoming obsessed and getting overly disappointed. Anyway the older I get (I hit the dreaded 35!) the more I just want another baby. I see this part of my life slipping away and I'm afraid I can't even get pregnant at this point. I feel like part of my life is a sway still because I have adopted some habits but I have also let a lot of things go. Anyway we have started back up and have been using the every 4 days method. I was feeling pretty hopeful this month then I started spotting like a week before my period was due. I was immediately disappointed because spotting before my period is pretty typical for me and I usually start within a few hours or the next day. Well this time has been different. I have spotted everyday for the last four days except I've noticed it's only after a BM then nothing the rest of the day. Has anyone ever experienced this? Should I still assume I am out? Ugh I hate the waiting game and I know that is the only way to know for sure but the wonder is driving me crazy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS112
    DS23
    DS31

1st and only cycle with SIRM dallas: Canceled due to low response. Only 2 follicles. Dr. does not recommend another cycle and we do not have the heart nor the funds for a second opinion.

Moving on to swaying a praying! Hopefully there is a beautiful pink bundle in our future but if not, at least we make pretty boys

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to wish you luck! I'm also 35 and TTC #3 (and also from Dallas!).

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is fairly common for that to happen, it may mean you are pregnant and it may mean you have this harmless thing called a Nabothian cyst.

Do you normally spot for 7 days before AF comes?? We may need to get a doc's input if that is the case.

Be sure you're eating the full fat dairy, eggs, salmon or red meat combo (I think we maybe talked about this before?)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes belter liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you everyone for the replies. My period did start so I'm sadly not pregnant again! This is getting old. But no I don't normally spot before a period and definitely not a week before. I meant that I usually have some pinkish brown discharge (sorry tmi) with wiping then my period will start wishing a day or so but this time it was "spotting" for several days in a row and no actual period. But yes I am doing the full fat dairy eggs and red meat combo atomic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS112
    DS23
    DS31

1st and only cycle with SIRM dallas: Canceled due to low response. Only 2 follicles. Dr. does not recommend another cycle and we do not have the heart nor the funds for a second opinion.

Moving on to swaying a praying! Hopefully there is a beautiful pink bundle in our future but if not, at least we make pretty boys