Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Devastated

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Devastated

I apologize if this is not the right section for this question. I'm new here. I already have a 5 year old DS. I'm 31 now and wanted to try for another before it's to late. I desperately want a girl and was looking into changing my diet to try to sway for one. Currently I eat meat, which mainly consist of chicken. I eat beef occasionally. I eat potatoes practically every day. I don't eat rice, pasta etc very often. Don't drink milk at all, and occasionally eat cheese. To be honest I barely eat veggies either my diet is pretty high in fat. I don't drink coffee or tea. Beverages are usually water or gingerale soda. My diet absolutely sway boy. Well here's my dilemma. My DH and I have been trying to conceive for Four months with no luck. During those four months I was trying to sway by timing. It's only recently that I learned timing by itself don't sway. I didn't get a chance to tell him that I wanted to hold off on trying while I changed my diet. This month he assumed we were still trying so he didn't do anything to prevent pregnancy. We BD on my O day. I also for some odd reason had tons of ewcm. I NEVER get ewcm. Even when I conceived my son I had absolutely no visible CM. Well I just found out I'm pregnant and I can't be happy because I just know it's another boy. Even if it is I know I'll get over it but this will be my final baby and I can't help feeling like I'll never get my little girl. Did anyone else conceive a girl when all signs pointed towards it being another boy? Thanks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello and welcome

Did you have just that one attempt? Are you sure that's the day you actually ovulated?
    CTNC, FDNIT | Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
    DD '07 SDS '14 Hoping for 2017

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmosis View Post
    Hello and welcome

Did you have just that one attempt? Are you sure that's the day you actually ovulated?
    Well I should say that 16 hours after we did it I got my usual o pains. I've had the same exact pains since my first cycle at 12 years old. Usually when I get it that means I ovulated. The next day after the pain all my cm was gone and was starting to become creamy. I'm pretty sure that's when I ovulated although I could be wrong. We also BD four days prior to my suspected o date.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, at least the frequency is a girly one every 4 days is what is suggested for a girl in order to get one attempt in.
    CTNC, FDNIT | Holistic Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach
    DD '07 SDS '14 Hoping for 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YOu ALWAYS have a chance of a girl no matter what. Even with the most absolutely perfect perfect sway imaginable we can't get better than 80% and it's more like 65% in realistic results.

One of the best sway tactics there is, is BD just ONE time in the fertile window (regardless of the DAY you BD on, for reasons we do not understand, one attempt sways strongly pink). So that one thing alone is going to really help.

I can also assure you, I got one of my boys with no visible EWCM as well (and I was testing pH like a maniac 2-3 times a day and my pH never even went up) and then with my girl I had some EWCM. WE have had quite a lot of EWCM opposites going every which way and so I have largely written that one off in my mind.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantpink View Post
    Well I should say that 16 hours after we did it I got my usual o pains. I've had the same exact pains since my first cycle at 12 years old. Usually when I get it that means I ovulated. The next day after the pain all my cm was gone and was starting to become creamy. I'm pretty sure that's when I ovulated although I could be wrong. We also BD four days prior to my suspected o date.
    I know it's hard to believe but O pains do not usually pin down O to the MOMENT.

I think you have a chance of a girl!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I know it's hard to believe but O pains do not usually pin down O to the MOMENT.

I think you have a chance of a girl!
    Thank you! I sure hope so.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with the ewcm not meaning much. I didn't have any with my son and he's definitely a boy. I have a friend that claims to have never got ewcm and she also have a boy.

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is always a chance of girl! Lots of women have a boy and then a girl without even trying to sway.

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't give up hope!! I get lots of EWCM and I conceived a girl with one attempt and diet change this time. My mum conceived me on ovulation day

successful sway 2017
    successful sway 2019
    baby girl #3 due mid 2023

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast