Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Full moon vs new moon phase - girl sway

Hello, I have a question please, I am due to ovulate about 1 day after the full moon. I read that conception which occurs during a full moon (or full moon phase) more likely results in the conception of boys. I also read the study on that which was done in India. It states in there that out of 40 women who conceived 3 days before the full moon 27 conceived a girl. Unfortunately it does not say anything about what they found if women conceived a few days AFTER the full moon. Since I understand this is classed as the full moon phase - full to new moon, does this mean the chances of conceiving a boy are much higher in these circumstances? I am only talking about the moon phases not the sign in which the moon is in as I don't quite believe in that.

Has anyone conceived a girl a day after the full moon or around that time?

Thank you.

2. Thanks Greydore thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have a girl, but I can tell you that my DS2 was conceived during the new moon phase. He is very much a boy! I would wager that a girl could be born during a full moon phase as well.

I personally believe that type of diet, type of exercise, and how many attempts are had sway far more heavily than moon phases. I think it may help to a far lesser degree than the rest.

FX and GL to you!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

4. Likes MiaMelb liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks very much. I have to admit if it was just during a full or new moon phase I wouldn't 'worry' too much but since it's bang on the full moon I do have my doubts. (Looks like I now ovulate right on full moon)

I have been doing the diet mainly going veggie for around 8 months now and I did lose some weight. Shall I risk the full moon or wait another month when it's maybe just near the full moon as it would take months probably for my ovulation day to change to a new moon phase.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't skip any months, since we have no way of knowing when you will conceive. My friend that has 3 girls and miscarried a girl in between her 2nd and 3rd, always ovulates on or near the full moon. I really don't think it sways much at all.

FX and GL to you!!

DS1, DS2, & DS3
    EDD 9/30/2017 for pink

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is true, thanks for that!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Back on IG people did all this stuff to move their O to the right moon sign and still got opposites. So I do know for a fact that it is totally possible to conceive a girl in a boy phase.

I got my girl in a boy moon phase according to IG.

most of us on this site don't track the moon stuff, so I can't give you anyone more recent than when I was on IG all those years ago but I promise on my kids' lives I've seen gobs of people get moon opposites.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks �� I shall not give too much on moon phase. Cuts out one less thing to worry.

11. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I see that this post is from a while ago but hopefully this post will help others with similar questions..
    I read somewhere that during the new moon, women's reproductive organs have a more acidic Ph, and it's much harder for Y (male) chromosome bearing sperm to survive in this climate than X (female) chromosome bearing sperm. This is the explanation for women ovulating during the new moon having mostly girls. But this is a very small percentage of women, compared to women ovulating during the full moon. And since during the full moon, female reproductive organs are more alkaline, Y chromosome bearing sperm is more likely to survive.. And for women in this cycle, there is a theory that the earlier you conceive in your ovulation period, the more likely you are to have a girl because during earlier stages of your ovulation, the distance between the egg and sperm are longer, and Y chromosome sperm dies quicker than X chromosome sperm, making it more likely for a X (female) chromosome sperm to make it to the egg instead of a Y chromosome sperm.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, unfortunately none of those old school sway theories actually hold water.

pH debunked here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html

X and Y sperm live the exact same amount of time: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/sway...m-y-sperm.html

Timing doesn't sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

And ions coming from the moon make no sense for swaying, pH, OR minerals: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...tml#post968658
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ