Thread: New to site!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New to site!

Hi all

Currently 3rd cycle TTC no.3 I am 25 years old and DH 28 years old. We have 2 DS so hoping to sway pink. This is currently what I've researched so am doing:

Myself:
    At least 500ml a day caffeine free diet coke
    Cranberry sups
    Magnesium sups
    Calcium sups
    Folic acid
    Agnus castus 2000mg
    At least 1/2 yoghurts
    At least 250ml milk (drink)
    Carb free diet
    Lost over 2 stone in weight
    No big O
    Shallow BDing
    Laying with legs up for 20/30 minutes
    Cut off 2/3days before OV

DH
    Multivitamins (his choice)
    No caffeine (used to drink at least 8 cups coffee with DSs)
    No alcohol
    Taking liquorice root
    Cranberry
    DTD daily from AF

Any tips or advice or if I'm doing something wrong please shout!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, you're doing an old school sway. That's not what has worked for most of us (who got boys doing those things) so we tend to do things a little different.

I strongly urge you to ditch milk in favor of calcium supps (without vit. D) That high milk intake has tons of nutrients in it.

I think that's way too much vitex and I'd urge you to cut back to 800-1200 max

I see no point in doing both shallow and also laying flat. I suggest ditching shallow (which has really cut odds for no seeming benefit) and then doing a jump and dump after 5 min (this has seemed to help add a little extra%)

I strongly suggest you guys put the caffeine back into the mix. Even tho you got boys with it before, our results for coffee have been overwhelmingly pink friendly and even using the "mineral balancing" diet's own logic, it's been debunked.

Timing is at your discretion (most of us have timing opposites) but I really want to stress it's important to have one attempt. We don't know why, but one attempt has really swayed strongly pink for us. I think DTD daily from AF with timing is a really bad way to get girls.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh blimey thanks so much looks like I'm doing a fair bit wrong! I've paired up with a few other mums on another sites forum and we've all shared things we found which is basically now my whole list above. We have already started BDing as I got a high reading on my Clearblue OPK yesterday I wasn't going to cut off this month was going to continue right to OV as I just want a BFP now! I have stopped taking cranberry sups after seeing this site and am taking baby aspirin. Have also purchased the correct Sudafed today and have begun taking that. I have calcium sups without vitamin D so that's good. The only reason for the laying down is someone on another site said it worked for her?! Now I'm more confused than ever with the supplements and timing. Wish we'd just left it and done once near OV? Is that recommended?? We do both still drink breakfast tea which has caffeine in so haven't cut it completely. Thanks for the advice so far.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, the problem is that eventually when you try to do EVERYTHING you're doing so much that you prevent conception and you also may end up doing things that undo other things you were doing! We have found that simple is better.

You can find a million people on line who will say "oh yes I did whatever and got a girl" but that doesn't mean that's why they got a girl. I mean, you could say "I had sex in a bed" and got a girl" - but obviously that didn't make them have a girl. We have seen a small but consistent bump with jumping and dumping.

Sudafed - I don't find that to be acceptibly safe. If you want to use it, please take it ONLY the day of your attempt. It has been linked to strokes in young women, particularly when taken in a similar way to the way it's taken for swaying.

One attempt has been best for pink. Some do it with timing, others don't.

Tea may be more blue friendly. It's coffee that may be swaying pink so I"d def. add that back in if you've been going without it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ