Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My unintentional sway!!!!!!abstaining, semi frequent release plus 4-5 day cut off!!!BFP!

I have posted my sway in another forum but did not get any reaction so I am hoping thang someone here who is experienced could shed some light and give me some hope this will have worked!! Firnt some background!

I have 4 ds's and 1 dd. From my experience I have conceived my first two boys in my mid 20's and early 30's. My first was a surprise BFP on the pill which I was really rubbish at taking and usually missed a day or two. With my second boy we actually did try deliberately (with no preference of gender and idea about gender swaying) it took us 3 months and I think we must frequently BD and may be through O. with my 3 rd son I just got introduced to ingender and tried the cut offs (o+12) had not been introduced yet....but things weren't happening as quickly and I ended up with 2 chemicals and lost patience so may have conceived again after about 4 months so must have been frequent BD and though or near O as I have started using OPK's!!!

I then waiting for 8-10 months with my dd now. Abit more familiar with swaying thought that having babies in quick succession would sway pink better as body is still not fully recovered. I did not excersise to reduce testosterone (of which I think I may have high levels myself) lost my weight naturally,mi ate cheese dip sticks every night and drank a boomer milk before my sway but I ended up with 2 early MC's at 6 and 8 weeks exactly. At aproxx 4-5 days and then attempted a O+12 exactly with a jump and dump and hose wash (cause I panicked!)

To this day I don't know what did it but I had a cut off I had a mc (which appreantly sways pink) and a possible O+12!!!!and I got my 1st DD!

Fast forward 4 years and I came off the pill at 2 years after my dd. Many attempts with cut off didn't work jump and dumps and O+1? Didn't seem to work. I was suing OPK's so I was monitoring my approximate O times and and using cm wh hi by then I lacked tremendously.i got to a stage where I was feeling so dry I got myself checked and been told I had PCOS. I thought that to be odd as I had n trouble conceiving but appearantly the pill controls it and so does the weight (I tend to attempt to loos and excersise quite a it after each child) this time I hadn't thinking back of my DD conception. I was prescribed clomid but only took it around 3 cycles just to discover it sways blue. I then conceived whilst off it due to impatience and the beliefs I won't ever get pregnant again due to my age and PCOS Remember by this time I had reached my late mid 30's. So here is Ds.

Wanting some company for my ds4 this time trying to be indifferent about gender I started to subconsciously try again with no real attempt of gender swaying but still making sure just to kind of avoid O. so this brings me to my current pregnancy.

Here is my half intentional sway.
    DH 44 me 39

7 days before O. DH release then Bd kept contribution and BD again 2 days later kept contribution.. 4 days after O go I was right as dating scan reveals I got O right). So my 4 or 5 day cut off aperm got to there. My diet consisted of lots of fruit prior with cheesy dips again prior but also an increase in nuts and berry fruits. Rasberry and strawberries in abundance.

I got my bfp about 8-9dpo.

So here I am with very mixed symptoms to my last by and that of my dd. My early ultrasound was at 7 weeks 4 days baby measure 7 weeks 3 days and it was transabdominal and baby was on the far right on screen. Tech sat facing me!!!!

I hope someone will spend a few minutes to read through this and let me know if I can hope for the best.??????? I think I had a good girl attempt but the idea I will ever have another it'll just seems so far fetched now it would be a complete fantasy that came true so I a preparing for Ds no5!!!

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

MUM to 5 happy active talented fiesty '00, '04, '06, '12, 14 and 1 '08. GD PART OF MY LIFE NOW. Accepted and enjoying life with my kids! Now in my early 40's still a small glimmer of hope to possibly be blessed with another pink bean, however, more of a fantasy then a deliberate attempt. On coil and not planning anymore. Don't think I could handle GD now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats15.gif

A new little bean!!!

Hi sweet lady! I have been wondering how you have been and what sweet baby you had. Congrats on the healthy little man! And congrats on the new little bean!
    I am hoping there's a little pink bean cooking in there. I have no idea going off your sway. Just enjoy your pregnancy! How are you doing with MS? I hope you are well and enjoy! Do you have plans to do a nub U/S around 14 weeks? How exciting either way! Please keep me updated!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats! I hope you hear pink!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awwwww...thanks girls!!!! My little man is doing really well he is the apple of all our eyes and has completely removed the fear of having another little boy!!! So whatever the gender I will just be as happy.....like I mentioned pink would eve so nice for my daughter but if it's blue then it's great for my son too!!!! Am trying maybe to keep it a complete surprise if I can help it!!!! But will update if I do get any more clues!!!

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

MUM to 5 happy active talented fiesty '00, '04, '06, '12, 14 and 1 '08. GD PART OF MY LIFE NOW. Accepted and enjoying life with my kids! Now in my early 40's still a small glimmer of hope to possibly be blessed with another pink bean, however, more of a fantasy then a deliberate attempt. On coil and not planning anymore. Don't think I could handle GD now.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I personally don't like to go over people's sways when they are already pregnant, because I don't want to cause anyone to be too hopeful or unhappy if I don't agree with everything they did.

I'm not sure who told you Clomid sways blue, it's been shown to sway pink in studies and we have good results for pink while using it. PCOS does make it more likely for you to conceive boys, but as you know because you do have your DD, it's not 100% of course.

Your sway was a good old-school style sway, not necessarily what I personally think is best but the traditional methods have worked for people, and I do hope you get your DD!!!

I do not put any stock into symptoms whatsoever so please don't worry about that, I had way more "girl" symptoms with a couple of my sons than I did with my daughter and my daughter's pg was very similar to my 2nd son.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic sagebrush!!!! To be honest ii have come to the stage that unless this sway works out then I don't believe I am just not made for swaying. I mean when I BD through O I GET MY DS's then I conceived 2 of them after taking clomid g I forgot to mention and you will frown upon this hut I ordered un prescribed clomid all those years ago to encourage a twin conception when it looked like DH was never going to agree to have more than 2!!!!) I know crazy but nothing happened apart form the fact I ended up with DS 2 and DS 3. The theory conception after MC encourages Pink holds true for me because I have no idea how my DD happened apart from the fact that I knew there was a 4 -5 day cut off and an O+12 by which time I think my egg would have lost all it's quality as I ovulated a Thursday midnight or Friday early morning and BD on a Sunday morning with the jump and dump and douche!!!! So I think it was the Monday BD that did it coupled with my environment after the MC TWO WEEKS BEFORE.

SO this attempt was a proper no mess around with couch or jump and dump 4 day cut of if I go by my last bedding that was on a Wednesday and I am sure I O Saturday night or Sunday very early morning.
    Now lots of things come into play here, my DH agh he is 44, my age 39, his release 2 and 3 days before and the fact I had sperm form 6 days and 4 days still inside of my. Conception as I read does not take place instantly but it takes a couple of hours if not more for the egg to travel down the tubes to waiting sperm. So in my analogy I am thinking this couldn't be a better girl sway that I could have eer tried to get pregnant from......

But if it is a boy then you go figure.....boy sperm can live and stay healthy (hopefully) in your tubes for a good 4-6 days. And no age no PCOS, no lack of cm has anything to do with anything and ultimately it is natures will. The only thing I may consider will be a deciding factor will be my diet...although I was not on any kind of extreme diet to begin with pretty normal with proteins, Dairy and fruits.....

married for 18 years!!!!

ME '74 DH '69

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck! Hope you hear girl x

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!
    Married my high school sweetheart
    Mr. O (2009)
    Mr. E (2011)
    We both are hoping, wishing and praying to add a baby girl to our family!
    May 2014

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to say congratulations and hope you have a healthy pink bean! I don't really feel qualified to comment on what you did, I will leave that to atomic, just wanted to say congrats.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope you hear pink...but blue is nice too! HUGE CONGRATS!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast