Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Embarrassed Which bits to do again.......

Hi,

We are getting ready to TTC #2, with my first i didnt even know there was any such thing as swaying - i just wanted to be pregnant after 3 miscarriages and the result was my lovely 20m old little girl. Now id love another girl so I'd like to tell you what we did and you can advise me which bits to repeat. Unfortunately there are some bits i cant repeat(we were on holiday in Mexico for example {also id been bitten by a spider which made me vomit for a full day})

I'd just lost approx 7lb for my holiday which i know to be girl friendly (although i was about a stone or 2 overweight and still amhttp://genderdreaming.com/forum/images/icons/embarrassed.gif ) but i was eating normally on holiday occasionally skipping breakfast but am a regular breakfast skipper at home. we DTD to the Sperm Meets Egg Plan so every day til positive OPK then skip a day and then do it again the day after. During the miscarriage investigations all was found to be normal 'just bad luck' with us, my husband does suffer high blood pressure and im not sure whether or not he was being medicated for it at that point. There was no big O but i do get EWCM so im guessing my PH was high.

Other things that are said to sway - although you will know better than me: maternal age was 32 (1 month short of 33) and DH was 30, i havent read too much into age tho as my mother was 38 when she had my brother. My blood group is B - i have read this can sway girl.
    However when hubbys sperm was tested we were told he has a lot of sperm and that is is 50% faster than average http://genderdreaming.com/forum/imag...barrassed.gif- again any advice to make this pink friendly?

So should we try and DTD every day again (sounds exhausting now im a parent!), diet before TTC and keep PH low? Every day sounds easier to me than O+ 12
    Also i have 2-3 lattes a day, good with the milk but should i be avoiding caffeine?
    Or do you think its more likely i had a girl because i was ill due to the spider bite in which case thats probably the bit id like to repeat the least!!

Sorry for rambling and hope I can gleam some great advice!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Weightloss, caffeine, skipping breakfast, being ill all seem to sway pink. Blood type doesn't sway though. I'm B- like you and have three boys. lol Forget about pH. You may have gotten a girl with SMEP but one attempt at pos OPK is best for pink. Good luck. Xx
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

3. Thanks pinkcoffee thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You had a lot going for you for pink - coming back after miscarriage, weight loss, hubby's HBP - even being away on vacation has seemed to = a lot of girls for us.

Caffeine has swayed strongly pink. I'd try to go sugar free though and/or maybe have your lattes as a meal or with a meal.

We have found that drinking tons of milk has actually swayed blue. It's ok if you want to include calcium in your sway, just make it as supplements and do not treat milk like a free food as it has tons of other nutrients in it that may sway blue.

I do not recommend DTD SMEP for you guys this time. We have had best results with one attempt (for reasons we do not understand). It's up to you if you want to try that with timing (I do not think timing works at all and most of us on here have lots of timing opposites) or just aim for BD the day before ovulation or positive OPK, whichever works for you.

No spider bite required.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks pinkcoffee thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you both!!!! You girls are fast I thought it would take a day or 2 for a response.
    Something else I forgot to mention I was taking Angus castus (I can't really remember the reason why, it was something I'd come across while researching miscarriage) also my 3rd miscarriage was in July, we weren't allowed to TTC during the investigations so our first attempt was December when I got pregnant - would this gap between miscarriage and pregnancy still have swayed pink?

Glad coffee is pink friendly as I couldn't do without! If I used a different milk would that be better: 0% or skimmed or almond? I drink it with sweetener but will lay off all together if the milk will sway blue.

I'm not sure if my blood is B positive or B negative, sorry my - was a rubbish attempt at grammar and confusing!
    Thanks for the info on smep I wondered if it was frequent release that helped - will definitely go for the one attempt at pos opk- whilst waiting for the pos opk should my husband abstain from ejaculating altogether?
    Last edited by pinkcoffee; April 25th, 2017 at 03:47 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some days I can answer a lot of questions, other days I can't and it may take me 5-7 days to get back to you. I try to answer all q's as fast as I can, just depends on husband and kids and other clients + other stuff that comes up.

agnus castus may also sway pink. I can't say if it helped with your m/c or not since it's hard to know why any of that occured, of course. I actually think it can CAUSE m/c for some people and has only gotten just slightly better than 50-50 for pink for us, so I'd proceed with caution using it again as it can make your cycles go wackadoo too.

Going between July and December would not seem to be correlated BUT we honestly don't know how it works. 3 m/c in a row may indicate something about your being possibly lower in fertility and possibly set for girls but again, we honestly do not know and all we can do is speculate. I am quite sure that is a part of your sway that we do NOT want to emulate anyway.

Do you have PCOS or any type of indicators of PCOS? (trouble losing weight, high blood sugar, gestational diabetes?) I need to know this in regards to the milk question

How old is your husband?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Husband is 31 (3 years younger than me)

No you're right, hoping that never happens again to be honest.actually it's another reason I'd like to sway pink, I feel like my body has proved it can carry a girl to term, I can't say any of the mcs were boys this is just me looking for hope that I could stop it happening to
    Me again!

All tests came back clear, nothing at all they could find. I'm in the uk so it was all tested on the NHS with a recurrent miscarriage consultant and took 3 months for them to test everything for us both, the only thing not covered was nk cells (I don't think it was this either but would have probably paid for investigations if the mcs would have continued).
    My cycles were 31 days during this time and the AC got them to a text book for me (as they were before BC) 28 days with ovulation slap bang in the middle (I took from AF to O) this could have just been the BC pills coming out of my system of course (microgynon) I'd been on them for 12 years and stopped taking them and fell pregnant immediatel with mc1, it took a full year for my cycles to go back to 28 days - I often wondered if that could be a reason for the mcs

With regards to PCOS this was tested as part of the investigations including scans, everything came back normal. I'd say weight loss is slow for me but that's probably more due to my age and my love of chocolate !

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with your take that being on BCP for 12 years and then coming off of them may have played a part in the losses. We don't totally know how long term BCP affects the body. I suspect it was a fluke thing that will not happen again.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic, just one more question. So we will DTD on positive OPK since this has the best results. Can I ask, should I make hubby abstain from ejaculation? Or should he be FR since he has a high sperm count? Thank you again ❤️

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd have him abstain for 7-10 days before attempt since he's 31. But it's ok if he won't as abstain and daily release (FR) neither has stellar results for us - the important thing seems to be that one attempt.