Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Timing Question- It's been 2 Years 😔

So hubby and I have been trying for one last child for 2 years now this past April. In the 2 years we've had one MMC at 11 weeks and one chemical, so obviously we can somewhat get pregnant at least. It's been a year since either of those however. I will say some months we don't bother because we're busy or frustrated. But I've been back doing the LE diet and hour cardio for the past two months and my doctor put my on BC to hopefully get rid of two cysts. I'm a week and a half away from coming off the BC and would like to start trying again. We were doing every 4 days because I obsessed too much with the once at positive OPK and didn't want the obsessive feelings swaying blue. My husband is older, he's 48, could every 4 days possibly be too long with his age and maybe we should do every 3? With 4 boys already this is our absolute last try so I'd like to give it my best shot. If there's something better I should try before going down to every 3 days we're both open to pretty much anything.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    with every 4 days. Personally I'd keep going with that, I feel like e3d made more opposites than e4d did.

Was there anything else happening during that time that may have cut odds of conception? Things like jump and dump, peppermint tea, and shallow release are things that keep coming up again and again that people continue to do for swaying even after dropping everything else.

Have you seen a doc to talk about possibly getting some help? After 2 years you should be allowed to try Clomid/Femara and that would both help with TTC and swaying pink.

I would have you on atomic fertility diet instead of standard LE and you can find that here, 5 fromt he top. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html

Have you been off vitamins all that time? We should probably add back in some nutrients to be sure you're not depleted, if so.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ