Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

SO confused with GS!

Hello!

I'd love to GS for a little girl. We currently have two sons and didn't intentionally try to sway one way or the other and were so happy with the outcomes. After reading all of this info online I can totally see how I ended up with two boys so I do believe that lifestyle can potentially change the outcome. I have been lurking on sites like this for awhile and taking notes For whatever reason I feel like I'm back where I started. I thought high calcium and magnesium with low salt, calories, protein, potassium would sway girl. Also no coffee, wine, chocolate, low meat with lots of cranberry and milk. I don't want to douche or take too many supplements. I'm also not sure what to do as far as prenatals are concerned since the goal is to lower our nutrient intake. I weight around 115 at 5'3. I snack a lot throughout the day all types of foods and walk briskly on the highest incline for a half hour about 4-5 days a week. I am considering purchasing a plan but my head is currently hurting after just recently reading that some of the things I thought HAD to be done are no longer the case! Feeling a bit lost.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I know it's confusing at first. But most of us on this site got BOYS doing those things and we started looking for a better way to sway and ended up discovering that a lot of the old school sway stuff is actually ineffective. We're getting great results with a much simpler approach, focusing only on doing what works and leaving out all the stuff that doesn't
    - plus a lower rate of miscariage (we believe based on best info we have) and quicker times to conception (proven) too!

So please come join us in the TTC a girl forums and ask, ask, ask all those questions you have!

Re coffee and alcohol, I know the old-school sway diets have these as forbidden but we've gotten outstanding results with them!

RE prenatals - Yes, we do recommend giving them up pre-preggnancy and starting them at BFP. Take folic acid or folate prior to conception. If you find you can't do that, try reducing them to 3x a week, this may still be perceived by your body as a drop in nutrients without completely giving them up.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Blushingbaby thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much!! I will be joining in for sure! We are planning on starting this October so my research and planning starts now!