Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Le pcos diet

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Le pcos diet

Hi
    How come on le diet It says to not really have eggs and to not have full fat dairy. I just hope the pcos diet is not too like a boy sway.

Sorry I am a very anxious person and know it probably does not seay boy but just need reassurance. Is it because there is no snacking that makes it a girl sway?

My testosterone has always been at a low level so i do not have that type of pcos. Think my periods were irregular due to stress

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The LE PCOS diet gets outstanding results on here. Some of the best on the site I believe.
    Not sure about your particular pcos hormone levels but if I was you I'd be sticking to the pcos version of the diet just incase.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for reassuring me x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The first rule of the LE Diet is to stick in the limits. You CAN have eggs and full fat dairy on LE Diet, just IN the limits. Some people do not do the limits of the LE Diet and just try to eat "magic foods". Some sites tell them that eggs and milk are good girl foods, so they may try to eat lots of eggs and drink lots of full fat dairy and they are not sticking in the limits. So I am trying to warn people, even people who are not doing the limits, not to treat eggs and dairy like all you can eat.

If your testosterone is low then you don't have PCOS, full stop.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EnglishDame View Post
    The LE PCOS diet gets outstanding results on here. Some of the best on the site I believe.
    Not sure about your particular pcos hormone levels but if I was you I'd be sticking to the pcos version of the diet just incase.
    The reason I don't use PCOS Diet for everyone (since it does get good results) is because many people cannot/won't stick to it, and additionally anyone who does not have PCO-tendencies or insulin resistance will lose massive amounts of weight on it. So only people who need to be on the diet, should be.

6. Thanks skillet04 thanked for this post
    Likes EnglishDame liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    The reason I don't use PCOS Diet for everyone (since it does get good results) is because many people cannot/won't stick to it, and additionally anyone who does not have PCO-tendencies or insulin resistance will lose massive amounts of weight on it. So only people who need to be on the diet, should be.
    Hi how come people who do not have pcos would lose more weight on it? The pcos diet has full fat dairy etc. Is it due to less carbs? I am usually am about 8 stone. Im 22 weeks pregnant and am 8 stone 12 now :/
    X

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Because it lowers blood sugar. Not only with fewer carbs, but also better carbs that don't spike blood sugar so high.

Full fat dairy is actually better for weight loss than skim. The idea of skim dairy as a diet food has been debunked. Something about the kind of carbs in skimmed dairy foods is actually bad for blood sugar and may slow down weight loss.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Le pcos diet

Listen to atomic! I have been on the pcos version diet since March 24th and have lost 24.6lbs thus far! She knows her stuff for real! good luck! Prayers we all get our baby girls! Also have been doing 60 mins of cardio 7 days a week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is great! Well done I can't be losing weight. I cannot go below 8 stone or my periods stop.
    Yeah atomic is great and being able to help everyone

Atomic I just am wondering how does eating 3 good meals a day without snacks sway girl? If I am still getting good nutrition etc?
    I always use proper butter instead of margarine because margarine is omega 6 and we all get too much omega 6 which increases inflammation. I try my best to not eat omega 6 foods. Sorry for all the questions.

12. Thanks Mommy2apples thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes in that case Emz you will need to take great care to balance your need not to lose any weight, with not getting too many sugars and white carbs (since you may have PCOS) It is doable, but you just need to go very slow easing into the diet and being sure you're eating enough.

When you snack, your blood sugar stays up. Eating 3 meals a day means your blood sugar has time to drop between meals and also overnight.

I do not want anyone NOT to get good nutrition. When you don't get enough food you do not get pregnant at all. For pink we are just trying to decrease to the low normal range, NOT starve ourselves.

I understand why you don't like to eat Omega 6 foods. The problem is that several animal studies have shown that eating more vegetable based fats (Omega 6's) instead of Omega 3 and saturated fats (animal fats) sways pink. So that is what we are trying to do for pink. You don't need to do that but that is what our thinking is. Personally, I swayed before we knew about the vegetable fats and I had butter because I hate margarine and still got a girl. But I do think it may help.

14. Thanks Mommy2apples thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast