Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Waking as exercise and soy milk q.

Hello! I am new to the site and in planning stage , still to convince my husband on another babe, but want to sway pink if he agrees I wondered whether walking , broken up throughout the day in approx 3 x 30 minute sessions counts as cardio ? I have two boys and my exercise plan is currently dismal but I do A LOT of walking, and I'm a fast walker too. Hoping that's a good thing

Also is soy milk not good ? I drink two soy coffees a day and 1 soy tea .

What about avocado ? I feel like I read somewhere it's a no for girls but I eat a truck load of it on toast etc.

Thankyou for your help. Great site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

Technically cardio needs to be 60 consecutive minutes and not 2x 30 minutes. BUT at some point, the more you add, it's going to sway pink anyway especially if you're eating a lower protein diet and have lost at least a smidge of weight (even if just a pound)

I would not carry on with the soy milk. 2-3 times a week on the soy for you is ok, no more than that. You CAN give it to your hubby though, it may sway pink for him. 2-3 servings a day for him is ok provided he has no sperm health issues and is not on medication and does not have thyroid trouble.

Avocado - there are no forbidden foods on LE Diet. Most will want to avoid it as it just "feels" like a boy friendly food, but I find that avocado is a good rescue food on a day when you've had a lot of protein, but not a lot of fat, calories, and potassium. Plus the vegetable fats in the avocado may help a pink sway. (getting more vegetable fats instead of animal ones may help sway pink.)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hi and welcome!

Technically cardio needs to be 60 consecutive minutes and not 2x 30 minutes. BUT at some point, the more you add, it's going to sway pink anyway especially if you're eating a lower protein diet and have lost at least a smidge of weight (even if just a pound)

I would not carry on with the soy milk. 2-3 times a week on the soy for you is ok, no more than that. You CAN give it to your hubby though, it may sway pink for him. 2-3 servings a day for him is ok provided he has no sperm health issues and is not on medication and does not have thyroid trouble.

Avocado - there are no forbidden foods on LE Diet. Most will want to avoid it as it just "feels" like a boy friendly food, but I find that avocado is a good rescue food on a day when you've had a lot of protein, but not a lot of fat, calories, and potassium. Plus the vegetable fats in the avocado may help a pink sway. (getting more vegetable fats instead of animal ones may help sway pink.)
    Wonderful thankyou for your help! I also had one more question - what is considered 'skipping' breakfast? When is a good time to eat ? Thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just push it back as far as you can up to 12ish. No later than that, and don't beat yourself up if you can't get that far (esp. at first). There is no set amount of time to wait and no particular type of day that is best. We want you to stay flexible since flexibility to do what works for you, means you end up with better compliance on the diet!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks frankie2017 thanked for this post