Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink rose View Post
    Hi Frilly Lady metformin is prescribed by a doctor for diabetes or pcos. I'm not using it for my sway I wouldn't get prescribed it any way.
    The clomid I had left over from my last sway was out of date when I checked it so I ordered more today on the online pharmacy. I didn't want to pay a fortune going to. Gynecologist and getting a private script then having to pay for scans to be monitored. I am going to take clomid days 3-7 fingers crossed it works. I will use 50 mg and then maybe split it to 25mg if I need to because I will only have two months wort. I'm not worried about twins I think it would be great to concieve twin girls my only problem would be my husband wouldn't be that happy lol!
    Hi Pinkrose.
    I wilk do the same as you: first month 50mg CD3-7 and then split it to 25 to have two months more.
    I have had two gestational sacs one month ago but I've miscarried at 5 weeks. I was happy about twins but worry that could be two BOYS.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm confused ladies! I looked up the oxford pharmacies website and it said:

"Oxford Online Pharmacy provides UK approved fertility medicines at the best prices, quickly, safely and efficiently. You must have a private or NHS prescription to order these fertility medicines. Please post the prescription to us, after you have ordered, so that we can fulfill your order, to the following address:- Oxford Online Pharmacy. Hardwick Shopping Centre, Ferriston, Banbury, Oxford, OX16 1XE, England. If you live locally you can order online and collect the fertility medicines from Frosts Pharmacy at the same address, as long as you have a prescription."

Do you guys have prescriptions? Or id you just pay $25 for the consultation to get it? Are you all in the UK?
    03.15 05.17 PTC 2018

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ttcbabygirls

I'm from the UK - I paid for the consultation to get clomid because I don't have a prescription.

When are you hoping to start trying?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Uk here yeah, not sure if they'll do it if you're in the states? I paid for the consultation I didn't have a prescription x

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneL View Post
    Hi ttcbabygirls

I'm from the UK - I paid for the consultation to get clomid because I don't have a prescription.

When are you hoping to start trying?
    I just had a baby in May so we're not planning to try until March! I'm going to be losing weight with the atomic fertility diet until Christmas, then I'll start all of my supps and LE diet. I wish I could try sooner, but I could barely get DH to agree to starting in March! Lol
    03.15 05.17 PTC 2018

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone not telling their husband that they're taking clomid? He really doesn't want me to take it - even with a script from my doctor (I'd be lying to my doctor to get it). Ugh. I can't believe I have to stew about this for 7 months lol.
    03.15 05.17 PTC 2018

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EnglishDame View Post
    Uk here yeah, not sure if they'll do it if you're in the states? I paid for the consultation I didn't have a prescription x
    Thank you! Yes, I am in the states. If I end up deciding to get it I'll update if it worked in the states or not for anyone lurking on this thread lol.
    03.15 05.17 PTC 2018

8. Likes EnglishDame liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just paid for a consultation for the clomid but I dont know if they will give me it because I don't want them to let my gp know I'm taking it! What did you ladies do? I got an email back about it.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What did the email say pink? I said I didn't want them to tell my gp either and they still gave it to me. Fingers crossed for you.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The email just said he required some more information before my request could be authorized. They thought they should be informing my gp I was taking clomid and ask for the address. I emailed back saying I didn't want them to know so I've heard nothing yet. Trust me nothing goes straight forward. I will keep you informed of what happens.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast