Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New here! Hoping for some feedback on my sway plan! :)

Hello! I just joined this site in hopes of getting some feedback on my sway! My husband and I are hoping to add a baby girl to our family! We are hoping to conceive in November! I have been dieting on and off for quite some time, I am overweight and have struggled for quite some time! We have an amazing little boy who we love dearly, but we feel a little girl would complete our family!

When I conceived my son we were not trying, I was eating high cal high protein foods and had frequent bding. I must say I'm a little confused on the terminology used to explain when you should be bding to conceive a girl!

My sway plan looks a little like this

LE
    I usually eat around 1200 calories a day, sometimes more sometimes less, it ranges from about 1000 to 1500. I'm using MyFitnessPal to track everything.
    No breakfast. Coffee at about 10 am, iced with coconut milk and one sweet n low.
    Diet Coke throughout the day, 3 tops.
    Trying to stick to a vegetarian diet eating mostly veggies.
    Lunch I've been having kale with mushrooms and cauliflower rice with some cottage cheese and dried cranberries.
    Dinner is usually a veggie burger no bun with cauliflower rice or kale with mushrooms and hot sauce.

Occasionally I will have a veggie Panini that has mushrooms zucchini eggplant and red peppers with balsamic dressing and carrots and celery with Hummus or sweet potato fries

I have been snacking a little throughout the day which I know is a no no, I've honestly been having some trouble with upping my calories. A lot of the time I hit 1,000 to 1100.

I do eat a lot of cucumber and iceberg lettuce.
    Zucchini and tomato sauce.
    As of recently I got back to walking an hour a day, atleast.

My biggest issue is actually meal prepping. A lot of the time my meals are very quick as we are always super busy.

Prior to this month I had just been eating ground turkey and chicken. As of now I'm on a strict vegetarian diet.

I also would like to add that I completely cut out cereal and oatmeal.
    My snacks mostly consist of small portions of chips and crackers/a few tsp of ice cream, although that will be stopping as I feel it is definitely going to be an issue with me trying to lose weight! I'm about 50 lbs away from where I want to be.

I've been tracking ovulation as of this month as well using clear blue ovulation tests.

Any and all advice is more then welcome, I definitely feel like my sway isn't as strong as I'd like it to be! I will say that all my numbers (even while snacking fall below or at the recommended amount)

Thanks to all in advance!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

You aren't eating enough. The minimums are actually more important than the maximums and no one should ever go below them. No one should ever drop below 1200 cals on LE Diet period, and most people need more like 1500-1800 cals. Plus, the calories in low carb vegetables are free and unlimited, so you very likely need to eat much more than you are eating (real food, not vegetables). It will make it much easier for you to get and stay pregnant and also makes it much easier to stick to the diet in the long term.

We actually have a different kind of diet for people with weight to spare, and you can check that out here in this thread http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html

Can you give me more info about what you're confused about regarding when to BD??
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Prayingforagirl67 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for getting back to me! That link was very helpful and actually looked very similar to my diet before I got so sway obsessed, seems like I was on the right path before! I'll definitely be upping my cals and going back to what I was eating before.

As far is the BDing, to conceive a girl (hopefully) should the hubby and I be obstaining from the time af is gone up until 3 days before ovulation with only one attempt? I kept seeing things on other threads like O+(number). When I conceived my son we were bding very frequently, at all times. This time around should we be limiting how much we ttc? Or should we be trying more often in the fertile window up until 2-3 days before ovulation? Pretty much the timing of when we should be bding, how often and when to stop is what I'm not too sure about.

Thank you again for all of your help!!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When it comes to when to attempt and whether or not to abstain, that is largely up to you. Timing and frequency have been disappointing (many of us got opposites that way and timing is as debunked as it's possible to debunk anything!) The important thing seems to be that one attempt. We don't know why, but one attempt has been really pink friendly. So please def. keep the one attempt.

I do not support either very long cutoffs (more than 3 days max, and more like 1-2 days is better) or especially, especially, the awful O+12 method. Here are a couple essays that explain why these are not things to rely on.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...9-no-12-a.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for all of your help, we will definitely be doing one attempt and probably a 2 day cutoff depending how everything works out!!

Thank you for the two articles I wasn't too sure what O+12 even was, I do not see the logic in why people would even attempt that!

I also have another question for you, as far as a snack durning the day goes, is that a huge deal? I've been having difficulty reaching 1500 calories without having a snack durning the day. Is it detrimental to a girl sway?

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Both 2 and 3 meals are equally acceptible on LE Diet. So if you need a "snack" that is fine. Even if you go up to 4 meals a day, that's still much better for pink than the kind of all day munching we boy moms tend to do.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4 meals has definitely been working for getting me up to 1500 a day! When I was only eating 3 times I could only get to around 1100! I know when I conceived my son I was a huge snacker!