Page 2 of 170 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Evening deaks!!! welcome to the other side!! Our new home!!

Well girls im off to bed! hope to get a lie in tomorrow with kids being off school (that would be nice)
    Catch up with you all tomorrow!! night xxxxxxx
    Mommy to 2006 2008

BFP 13-12-2011 Praying for healthy But a healthy would be nice too

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey all,
    I'm here too. Thanks LittleMiss for setting up a new thread and keeping us all together. Big hugs to you about your house, it must be truly horrible. The insurance company will sort out all the contractors to come and make good what's been damaged. My friend had it happen to her and her insurers sorted everything for her so try not to worry x
    Babymad - huge, huge hugs hun. I have a real phobia about being sick (still after 2 pg's) and suffered quite badly with both of them. Praying and praying it won't be as bad this time as it is truly the worst thing ever. Just believe this is the worst time and it will get better soon. It must be a strong pg if you're this poorly. Hang in there x
    Deaks fx for +opk tomorrow xxx Getting excited for you
    Hi to everyone else, off to bed soon, shattered xxx

BFP 13/10/2011!!

Swayed for a but expecting a darling in June x

My Ovulation Chart

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi lovelies,
    Littlemiss can I please be added to the roll call even though I'm cheer leading for the mo. Me 32 dp 35 boys 2007 and 2009 ttc- maybe next year fx!
    Xxxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! Glad a new thread was started... can you add me- thanks. Me 36, Dh 37, 2006, 2007 TTC November

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there a way to get the stickies and blogs moved over from PL? Would be great to be able to reference it on this site. Does anyone have any idea??? I'm clueless with technology!!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morning everyone! I have to say i was quite excited to log onto genderdreaming this morning but i agree, i do miss the like button. i'm not sure you've seen the other post on here but we got a reply from nuthinbutpink saying if we want she can set us up so that one of us can create "sticky threads" which I think sounds brilliant! The question is just who of us would like to moderate the smog thread?

AFM my hubby has got the man flu! lol always when we go away on holiday! on a serious note though, he is allergic to dogs and also quite sensitive to cats and my mum has just got 2 new cats and my dh is not reacting well at all and on top of that he's got a temperature! so bless him, he looks like he's been crying for a year nonstop :S i think we'll have another calm day today
    08 09 12

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morning all, I officially wrote on PL smog that we can be found here now. Hope that's ok?!

Sunset, sorry to hear dh having a rough start to his hols. Man flu is just terrible

Got my +opk at 3 am this morning and digi even darker at 8am so yet to reach peak. Glad I haven't had to wake to long this cycle!

Is it possible to get mine and dh's ages changed to 32?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    As for the stickies, i don't mind who does stickies! If no one else offers I will give it a go but would be more than happy for someone else to volunteer!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Defo miss the like button and the fact it reads back to front is taking me a little while to grasp!!

Sunset - poor DH and poor you hope he is better soon x has he got any piriton - would help with the cats!

Deaks yay for + go you FX for your attempt x hope you are all ready
    UK Mummy to 4 beautiful boys, need to stop dreaming of a princess
    DS1 05
    9wks 5 days
    DS2 08
    DS3 10
    DS4 12
    Swayed for but failed twice
    GD SUCKS

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    BTW peeing on an OPK at 3am surely deserves a pink princess
    i think we all deserve one with the things we are doing!!
    UK Mummy to 4 beautiful boys, need to stop dreaming of a princess
    DS1 05
    9wks 5 days
    DS2 08
    DS3 10
    DS4 12
    Swayed for but failed twice
    GD SUCKS

Page 2 of 170 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast