Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

BFP, but did I do enough?

Hi ladies,
    I finally, finally got my BFP, we are so happy and relieved! We have been trying for almost 10 months now and we were getting a bit stressed.
    But now I wonder if I did enough for my sway. I had no time for exercise, and I did the LE with modifications cause I was on Met, eg I would eat 4-5 times a day, snacking mostly on fruit and I was eating vegetarian with rare exceptions.
    We had two attempts on the fertile window with 3 days apart. I know from the early pregnancy scan that we conceived 2 days after the 2nd attempt (I am 7 weeks now), so that probably counts as 1 attempt, right?
    But the thing that bugs me the most is that I could have done so much more... I could have squeezed some exercise in my schedule, I could have controlled my appetite better, I could have stopped obsessing about O dates and planned attempts like a typical boy mom personality, I could, I should, I would.... and now it is finally over with swaying, which is a relief but I feel a bit of a loss too. It was great reading here in the forums and finding questions and advice from all of you great people out there!
    Good luck to everyone with your sways and remember when things get difficult that it is all for a short period of time that will soon be over. Hang on in there.
    I will update in the stats when I find out the gender
    Cheers everyone.
    TTC 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats to you! I think I will always feel like I could have done more when/if I ever get my bfp but to me sounds like you have a great chance x
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You had a great sway and yes I think that's definitely only one attempt.
    Congratulations and fx for a healthy pink bean xx
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all Congratulations! Your sway sounds great and am sure you have a great chance! I did no exercise at all (not that I am proud of it) and my girl sway still worked

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't tell you if you did enough. No one can. But I do know that everyone always has 4000 regrets about their sway after they are pregnant, it's totally normal, happens to all of us.

Good luck and pink dust headed your way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ