Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ovulation on clomid

I think I am causing myself stress unnecessarily (at least I hope!) but I took clomid 50mg 3-7, I'm now on cd11 and we started bd on cd7, doing e4d. I have taken ovulation tests for the last 3 days and today I had a bit of cm so hoped it might show positive but it actually looks lighter than the previous 2! I'm worrying myself I won't ovulate and wishing I had just stuck to e4d and not done opks at all. Also worried incase I ovulated on day 7 or something and we missed it with the first bd. First month on clomid so not quite sure about how it will affect things.

Anyone who's taken it can share their experience please? Or Atomic do you have any words of wisdom? I don't know why I started doing them I feel like I'm becoming obsessed and for a pink sway it's the last thing I want.
    2 little cuties

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've never taken Clomid but I know OPKs aren't reliable when on it. Just stick with e4d if that's what you were told. Good luck!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EnglishDame View Post
    I think I am causing myself stress unnecessarily (at least I hope!) but I took clomid 50mg 3-7, I'm now on cd11 and we started bd on cd7, doing e4d. I have taken ovulation tests for the last 3 days and today I had a bit of cm so hoped it might show positive but it actually looks lighter than the previous 2! I'm worrying myself I won't ovulate and wishing I had just stuck to e4d and not done opks at all. Also worried incase I ovulated on day 7 or something and we missed it with the first bd. First month on clomid so not quite sure about how it will affect things.

Anyone who's taken it can share their experience please? Or Atomic do you have any words of wisdom? I don't know why I started doing them I feel like I'm becoming obsessed and for a pink sway it's the last thing I want.
    Englishdame I'm on cd11 too. My opks are also negative. Don't worry. You cannot ovulate right after last dose of Clomid. It is usually 5-10 days after the first last pill. Do you track BBT? I think this is reliable and I look at my temperature every morning.
    Have you already had ovulation problems?
    I had some cramps two days ago but right now none of symptoms.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have ovulation problems that I know of I'm taking the clomid for swaying purposes, although I do have pcos.
    Are you taking it for swaying purposes too?
    I don't track temperatures I wouldn't even know where to start to be honest!

Thanks for the response ksmom I've heard that too but thought it was more likely to be a false positive and I've read a bit that says as long as you wait for 3 days after the last pill (I read that after I started the opks though!)
    Last edited by EnglishDame; July 26th, 2017 at 05:33 PM.
    2 little cuties

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ovulation on clomid

Englishdame I take Clomid only for swaying purposes, I was pregnant twice two months ago but miscarried. I conceive very quickly and without any problems. This is the first month of Clomid.
    I think you should doing e4d pattern and don't worry about opk tests because it is very stressful and not reliable.
    Good luck!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ovulation on clomid

Englishdame I've been doing opks too while on clomid also and haven't gotten one single positive opk. So I'm just relying on prayer, temping, and e4d method as next month if I haven't conceived, the opks are going to a brand new home.

2003 2009 2012 2015 2015 2016 2018 for a to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks girls, this is really stressful I wish I hadn't started. I did another one today but still negative. I have one test left I'll do that tomorrow but think I won't buy any more after that. I just really wanted to know that I O
    2 little cuties

8. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs I know girl!

2003 2009 2012 2015 2015 2016 2018 for a to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family!

Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi English dame just stick with the every 4 days because opks can be very stressful to use when taking clomid and if your covering yourself dtd every 4 days you don't need to worry and are in with a chance of conceiving. I used them my last time on clomid but won't use them this time just too much stress! Good luck!

11. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks pink! I'm just so worried I won't ovulate and every negative test makes me feel worse. I'm on clomid for swaying purposes so no reason to imagine I won't ovulate, I have regular periods. I'm not going to do tomorrow's test because if I don't get a positive for my surge on cd13 I'll panic! Think I'll just keep with the e4d through to bfp/af
    2 little cuties

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast