Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Embarrassed Is this ok to drink to sway girl???

Hi Everyone!

This is my first post and I was wondering if this super greens drink supplement was ok to drink while trying to sway girl? I will add the link. Any help/feedback is really appreciated. Any advice as well on trying to sway pink would be great! I have three awesome boys but would really love to have a little girl. I have been on my girl diet for about two weeks and should be ovulating in the next two weeks.. this is our 3rd month trying to conceive I think I had a chemical pregnancy last month... Can I post my sway diet here for review/feedback? Thank!

https://countryfarms.com/our-product...eens-drink-mix

DH and I have been trying for three months and I think last month I had a chemical pregnancy. I conceived my first two boys on the first attempt then we tried for number three and I miscarried at 11 weeks then got pregnant with our third son on the next cycle. I am now trying to sway pink But am so lost with all the conflicting information. This is what I am doing so far to sway...

up at 7am drinking raspberry/cranberry tea two or three cup till lunch
    Brunch- yogurt and strawberries.
    lunch- white rice w/tbl of sour cream, sautéed spinach in red wine vinegar, 1 babybel light cheese, 1 can diet caffeine free coke.
    snack- handful of chocolate cover cranberries, 1 babybel light cheese, crystal light raspberry lemonade.
    Dinner- white rice, broccoli, chicken, milk to drink (0% organic)
    Snack- chocolate nut cluster or choc covered cranberries.

have been doing this for about 2 weeks I am 125 lbs. and 27 I should ovulate in about two weeks any advice??? Should I start exercising again?

Oh and I have been taking...

500mg cranberry
    250mg magnesium
    800 mcg folic acid
    250 mg calcium

thinking about adding vitex and yam root.
    Last edited by EmberRose; August 8th, 2017 at 02:38 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope I can't sign off on that for TTC a girl, some of the components may sway pink and others may mess up your cycle so badly that you'll stop ovulating.

Do you have nutrient totals for your diet?? Protein, fat, cals? I'd try to stick with 3 meals and put the foods you're snacking on with a meal. That kind of all day eating may sway blue by keeping blood sguar high.

Yes I always recommend exercise, you may need to up cals accordingly as it can make weight fly off.

I am not a fan of cranberry for swaying, it hasn't worked and has a lot of risks and side effects. If you want to continue, just be sure you stop taking it at ovulation in months you may be pregnant.

please do not add vitex and yam root. Vitex has really cut odds of conception and made people's cycles go berserk and you've already been at this a few months, so I'd be having you DROP vitex at this point.

Yam root - progesterone has never been proven to sway and in fact much of our personal experience on this site indicates that it does not at all (with many people who have low prog and short LP getting girls that way, and many women with perfect spot on cycles and high progesterone getting boys). Plus, yam root is NOT usable by the body to make progesterone anyway. The form of progesterone-precursor in wild yam does not raise progesterone when ingested orally. Only after it has been taken by a lab and chemically converted is it usable by the body and so it's pretty much a great big scam to take wild yam orally to raise progesterone.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh wow thank you so much! I will drop the cranberry and not add vitex or yam. Is there anything else I can do to increase my odds? I am so new to this swaying thing. I will readjust my meals as well. should I be skipping breakfast if so what's the best way to get in 3 meals? I am horrible at counting protein, fats, cals but I can start doing that. is the tea and soda ok to drink still? Thank you so much Atomic!

Honestly I think my diet is so off that it wont matter this month. I will try and be better at the LE diet but I want ttc this month so what can I do to increase my chances to sway pink this month without the diet or is it to late? I spotted twice (after BD only) on days 27th and 31st of July period due Aug first, came Aug 2nd. Bright red then got dark with clots. normal period for my is 29 day cycle lasting 4 or 5 days this period was more like 6 days but the last day was pretty much gone. I think it was a chemical pregnancy. Will this throw my ovulation off this month? I should ovulate on the 15th I think... when should we DTD? how often? I was told my best chances of getting pregnant would be to BD every other day for 10 but how often should DH and I BD to sway pink this month? As soon as I get a positive OPK? So new to this... Should we use sylke lube? Where do I find the LE diet do I need to buy it? Thanks!
    Last edited by EmberRose; August 9th, 2017 at 06:50 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What I did was I ate at like 11ish, then again 4-6 pm somewhere in there, and then I had a bedtime snack, I couldn't sleep on an empty stomach. That was what worked for me (also had coffee in the morning, which many of us do)

Tea is ok, coffee may be better.

Lots of people do diet coke, I see you're doing caffeine free, is that for swaying?? The idea that caff. sways blue has been debunked and we're having great success with coffee for swaying.

I think I covered the rest of this in another thread.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ