Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by happyheart View Post
    I sometimes wonder if I needed to go through all of this just to realize that my gender dream can change.
    I'm sorry you've gone through all of it, but love that you see a positive side to it all ... that's really the best perspective to have. I still hope you get of course!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I second B's thoughts above I'm certain you'll have another sweet kiddo and you have a great shot at a Girlie xoxo
    Crunchy Mama to 3 rambunctious boys~ '06 :bike: '08 '10

Our beautiful is here!!

Felina Lilyanne was born at home ~ 4/12!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you begonia and DM!
    Mom to
    A HUGE thank you to Atomic and the Gender Dreaming Forum!!
    Due The End Of July

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by happyheart View Post

I can't even say that I am swaying any longer. After I ovulated I went back to my normal eating habits because I really wanted to gain some weight back and honestly I was just stressed about it and not conceiving. I dropped the diet pop (I never drank pop normally). I am eating pretty healthy right now with proteins and veggies trying to make my body as healthy as possible. And we will be using lots of preseed.
    I have this deep fear that I will not conceive again ever! It probably seems weird... I know. As much as I REALLY want a girl, I would be completely over the moon just having another little love in my arms again. I sometimes wonder if I needed to go through all of this just to realize that my gender dream can change.
    Hi Happyheart

All of this is totally me! I couldn´t have said it better. I feel exactly the same way.
    The only thing different is that I´m not eating more healthy yet like I should really
    Hope you will have a pink bfp soon!
    Where are you in your cycle, will you O in about a week?

Doulamama, in fact, you´re my guru you give us hope!!!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Indira View Post
    Hi Happyheart

All of this is totally me! I couldn´t have said it better. I feel exactly the same way.
    The only thing different is that I´m not eating more healthy yet like I should really
    Hope you will have a pink bfp soon!
    Where are you in your cycle, will you O in about a week?

Doulamama, in fact, you´re my guru you give us hope!!!
    That is so sweet Indira! I have all my toes and fingers crossed for you gals!!!!! I have a close friend that has 2 of each and she did nothing different other than timing each time! Her boys are O day and her girls are O-2 or 3 days. She said that her food has never changed, she has never been into exercising, I looked at the moon phases etc and some are right, some are wrong....She just seems to fall in the middle Easy to conceiver either sex. My neighbor just had her DS after having a DD 2 years ago. Nothing changed with her either other than having 10 more pounds on her body. But she was dieting when she was TTC...so who knows! xoxoxo

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Indira- what is your sway looking like now? What things are you doing/not doing? Are you trying this cycle??? If so, GOOD LUCK HUN!!! xoxo

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the luck Doulamama. Yes I´m trying, I´m back on LE diet after a 2ww break eating a lot of good things. And I take SP but that´s it, no abstain or frequent release or gels, just want to get pregnant and try to get in a couple of BD around O.
    After this cycle I really need to stop swaying though for my mental health and I think restraining is preventing me from getting pregnant. I´d like to be where you are happyheart, relax more about the whole gender question, because that´s the right mental state to conceive (a girl) I think.
    6 3
    swayed for a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Indira!!!

(((Hugs))) to you!! I am sorry that you are going through what I am right now!

I am on CD5, I will ovulate in 10 to 12 days. How about you?

I am trying to just relax more in general. I also stopped temping and I sold my ovacue.

I also had my first acupuncture visit on Monday. I had another today and I will have 4 more before I ovulate. It is said to help with fertility/conception because it brings in more blood flow to the uterus... or something like that! lol
    I decided to do it because I am worried about my uterine lining and I also heard its great for that too!

I hope you are doing well Indira!!! I was thinking about you!! FX that November is a GREAT month for both of us!!!
    Last edited by happyheart; October 26th, 2011 at 11:03 PM.
    Mom to
    A HUGE thank you to Atomic and the Gender Dreaming Forum!!
    Due The End Of July

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You both sound like you have great plans Acupuncture is supposed to be awesome for TTC troubles and I really hope it works for you! I'll be sending bucket loads of babydust...as well as some...what I think is....PINK DUST!!! ~~~~ xoxo

Our beautiful is here!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaMama View Post
    Acupuncture is supposed to be awesome for TTC troubles and I really hope it works for you! I'll be sending bucket loads of babydust...as well as some...what I think is....PINK DUST!!! ~~~~ xoxo
    HappyHeart!!! Hi!!! I agree w/Doula...although I've never tried it, acupuncture is supposed to really help and TONS of women swear by it. Maybe it's b/c it just helps you relax if anything. I feel the same way about possibly never conceiving again. It's the most dreadful thought but I know it's irrational. I know you'll get your LO soon! I'm thinking good thoughts for you and hope you get a BFP this next round!!!

Indira, got my FX for you! Taking a sway-break does wonders mentally!

If you see this, Doula and Begonia!
    Jen + DH = & ... '08 & '10..........and hopefully 2012
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Suddenly surrounded by angels, we are honored and humbled to be the parents of our twins - 8wks and 16 wks (girl)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Ovulation Chart for a R A I N B O W in 2012

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast