Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Need some encouragement after miscarriage please

My miscarriage was just recently confirmed. I feel bad for even typing this, but all I can think is that it was my girl. I am a firm believer in God and his timing and will, but it's so hard not going there mentally. I worked SO hard for 5 months, and I don't think I could have had a more perfect sway. I really felt like it was my girl. Over the past month (while pregnant), I have completely ruined my sway...so much meat, snacking, stopped exercising, started taking vitamins, etc. Any similar stories that went on to have a girl? Any encouragement? Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So many hugs momma! I'm so sorry for your loss! Keeping you in my prayers and keeping hope you conceive your little girl once you are ready to start trying again.

2003 2009 2012 2015 2015 2016 2018 for a to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a
    Jennifer [Mommy2apples]For This Little I have

DS 2003DD 2009 DS 2012DS 2015 Jan 2016
    May 2016 October 2017: the Lord answered my prayers! We have a healthy babyShe absolutely completes our family!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommy2apples View Post
    So many hugs momma! I'm so sorry for your loss! Keeping you in my prayers and keeping hope you conceive your little girl once you are ready to start trying again.

2003 2009 2012 2015 2015 2016 2018 for a to fit into the mix of our crazy bunch and complete our beautiful family!

Thank you so much!

4. Likes Mommy2apples liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello and I am so sorry for your loss. I know how you feel I swayed for over 6 months, but it took me 6 months to get pregnant only to lose my baby at 10 weeks and I too thought it was my son that I have been wanting so long. At first I wanted to just give up on swaying, but I prayed on it and I really think I should keep trying. After a loss I think it's best to get all your crying out the way and get your head back in a better place. Think postive and and slowly get into swaying again. Hope you feel better soon.

6. Thanks blessedmama2, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes we have many people on here come back after a loss to have a girl.

You have not ruined your sway. Pregnancy and miscarriage is extremely depleting and all you need to do is start up again (when you feel like it) and TTC to try and catch the first egg (if this is okayed by your doc) or the second egg after your first AF. Both seem to sway pink, and you do NOT need to go back on the full 12 weeks of diet. We have good results without doing that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Thanks blessedmama2 thanked for this post
    Likes MiaMelb liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am in the same boat as you, I feel I've completely ruined my sway, I was off the diet for nearly 4 weeks but I'm back on it now and hoping to catch the first egg after first af following mc. I really wanted to be done with the whole swaying thing I find the diet,exercise and coffee (yuck) so hard, but I'm trying as best I can.

Good Luck for your next attempt, and I'm sorry for your loss
    2 little cuties

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I swayed for over 7 months. Took hormone medicine to finally get pregnant. It was a girl. We lost her at just under 20 weeks. I had to deliver my daughter (which took 48 hrs) with no pain drugs. We had to bury her and explain to our 3 older children why god can't just fix her and put her back in... So yes I can relate. It's like living a nightmare. It took close to 2 months for me to even get a period back..with period inducing meds. All we want to do is be back to where we were months ago. Creating a girl nursery and planning her arrival.
    What I found helped was finding comfort in the fact that many women go through this. Not one story being the same.. but the pain being equal. Some days are manageable others are not.
    Just know that we are all here for you and that it will get a bit easier with Time.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Georgia_Peach; August 31st, 2017 at 04:54 PM.
    Mama to 2 DS and 2 DD and 1 angel DD

11. Thanks NACIREMADREAM, MiaMelb, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just had a m/c at 5 weeks... Have been swaying for 5 months. No advice except to say I feel your sadness and pain... It's a terrible thing to experience. I'm trying to get back on the sway diet and all that but it's hard. I was just ready to be done with it when we got pregnant, and now it feels like starting over. Hugs to you.
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

13. Thanks blessedmama2, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin2014 View Post
    I swayed for over 7 months. Took hormone medicine to finally get pregnant. It was a girl. We lost her at just under 20 weeks. I had to deliver my daughter (which took 48 hrs) with no pain drugs. We had to bury her and explain to our 3 older children why god can't just fix her and put her back in... So yes I can relate. It's like living a nightmare. It took close to 2 months for me to even get a period back..with period inducing meds. All we want to do is be back to where we were months ago. Creating a girl nursery and planning her arrival.
    What I found helped was finding comfort in the fact that many women go through this. Not one story being the same.. but the pain being equal. Some days are manageable others are not.
    Just know that we are all here for you and that it will get a bit easier with Time.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Oh my goodness, I'm crying (again) for you!! I cannot imagine being that far along and knowing for sure it was a girl, and having to deliver. I am so sorry for your loss.

I can't thank you all enough for your kind words and encouragement. I hope we all go on to have our desired genders. We have to remember that everything happens for a reason (even though it's so hard at the time) and trust that God knows best.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by EnglishDame View Post
    I am in the same boat as you, I feel I've completely ruined my sway, I was off the diet for nearly 4 weeks but I'm back on it now and hoping to catch the first egg after first af following mc. I really wanted to be done with the whole swaying thing I find the diet,exercise and coffee (yuck) so hard, but I'm trying as best I can.

Good Luck for your next attempt, and I'm sorry for your loss
    Yes, getting back on the bland food and the very time-consuming exercise just makes me want to cry. I'm sorry for your loss as well, and good luck to you!