Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sway for long enough ?

I started swaying in July, and plan to TTC in October - just wondering if that is long enough. I would say I have been 80% committed to diet - have tried most of the time to stick to it - like no breakfast, meat, etc as much as possible - with exceptions like birthday dinners of roast lamb etc....
    I used to not drink coffee - now I drink heaps. Same as Coke Zero.
    Used to drink heaps of green tea - now don't drink any. Used to eat heaps of eggs , now never do really. Used to drink lots of protein drinks - now I don't. I feel like all in all my diet has changed , I don't snack as much as I used to either. Skip breakfast most days (used to have breakfast of oats every day) Exercise is average - sometimes I will sometimes I won't. Still lift weights on occasion. I'm hoping it's enough. I feel like I could have done more and will start now to cut even more dairy (small amount milk from coffee, occasionally cheese)
    Anything else anyone would recommend???

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm still TTC but been on here a long time now and that sounds like a great sway to me. I wouldn't cut back anymore as you don't want to harm your fertility too much! If anything, I'd try to do the cardio more consistently, but if you can't manage it, don't worry. Also you didn't mention alcohol, that seems to have been a good tactic for lots of people and obviously the one attempt. Good luck!

3. Thanks Nowmarriedgirl thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that is plenty of time and those exceptions you mention are part of the LE Diet anyway, all taken into consideration and atomic approved.

Don't fall into the trap of thinking "I could do more" and start cutting back now. What you're doing is perfectly fine most likely, you do NOT need to cut milk out of your coffee (what are we, animals LOL ) Cutting back too far can actually undermine your sway by stopping ovulation, causing you to get into the "control-freaky" zone where you're thinking about swaying constantly all the time, and in a more indirect way by triggering people to develop borderline eating disorders where they cut back so far that their friends and family get so concerned they end up having to give up swaying totally and regain weight not only to conceive, but also for their own personal health and sanity. So please err on the side of NOT cutting back. This is meant to be an easy to stick to, non-starvation type diet and when done properly most people are pretty happy on it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks Nowmarriedgirl thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes that is plenty of time and those exceptions you mention are part of the LE Diet anyway, all taken into consideration and atomic approved.

Don't fall into the trap of thinking "I could do more" and start cutting back now. What you're doing is perfectly fine most likely, you do NOT need to cut milk out of your coffee (what are we, animals LOL ) Cutting back too far can actually undermine your sway by stopping ovulation, causing you to get into the "control-freaky" zone where you're thinking about swaying constantly all the time, and in a more indirect way by triggering people to develop borderline eating disorders where they cut back so far that their friends and family get so concerned they end up having to give up swaying totally and regain weight not only to conceive, but also for their own personal health and sanity. So please err on the side of NOT cutting back. This is meant to be an easy to stick to, non-starvation type diet and when done properly most people are pretty happy on it.
    Thanks Atomic that is the reassurance I needed I think. I suppose there is always more we could have done but all in all I am quite happy with my sway. I'm also drinking wine every night.

Strange question. But does being drunk help with TTC girl? When your body is under stress of alcohol? I have a big night with the girls coming up and it's around the time of my one attempt. I thought it may be a good opportunity to Dtd as I don't usually get drunk (these days anyway) but if not then I'll try either not drinking as much or dtd before leaving the house haha!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onelastsway View Post
    I'm still TTC but been on here a long time now and that sounds like a great sway to me. I wouldn't cut back anymore as you don't want to harm your fertility too much! If anything, I'd try to do the cardio more consistently, but if you can't manage it, don't worry. Also you didn't mention alcohol, that seems to have been a good tactic for lots of people and obviously the one attempt. Good luck!
    Thank you!!! Yea I am going to up my cardio to an hour walk a day until my attempt in October. Also I drink wine every night. My hubby even commented last night that I'm drinking a lot of wine ATM

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sway for long enough ?

Quote Originally Posted by onelastsway View Post
    And good luck to you too I hope you get you BFP soon!! ❤️❤️

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WE suspect but cannot yet prove that having imbibed the night of BD may help a little. I don't think it's anywhere near as effective as an ongoing drink or two a day but I have seen anecdotal evidence that makes me think there could be something to it. Doesn't hurt at any rate.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

11. Likes Nowmarriedgirl liked this post