Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sex everyday method. (Just curious!)

Before I start I won't be using this method just curious to know why I've read, and personally know so many mums that got girls with sex everyday through ovulation?!

I don't get it wouldn't it sway blue and raise testosterone? My good friend actually just found out she's having a girl and personally told me all the details about having sex everyday! Just wondering why this could sway girl is there any logic? X
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have an explanation here in this thread, not the first post but a few down, the reasons why it could possibly sway, and also the reasons why I do not want ANYONE pink or blue using daily BD thru O as a sway tactic. In the real world, the vast majority of the time it does not work for people. https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...nk-lately.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh maybe that doesn't have that much explanation about why it might work (it DOES have why not to do it, though!!!) but the reasoning is because most of the releases that hubby does are early in the cycle and immediately die off and by the time the egg shows up, the guy is shooting nothing but dust.

I cannot stress strongly enough how bad an idea it is though. Anyone reading this who thinks "hmm sounds like a plan" please do NOT proceed without reading my full diatribe about why it's a terrible idea as laid forth in this thread https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...nk-lately.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic! Again makes loads of sense! I wouldn't try it anyway, not only because it's a poor tactic but I don't have the energy!
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush, MiaMelb liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    exactly and that is just what happens to the majority of couples who try it. Someone gets sick, hubby works late, kid has a bad dream, mother in law comes to town...and then the daily BD ends up being every other day and then they end up with a boy doing a boy friendly pattern plus 3 attempts in the fertile window.

7. Likes Girlswaylondon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I got pregnant with DS1, we had been DTD every day for a week up until ovulation! Combining that with a very blue friendly diet, it's no wonder I had a boy. But yes I have noticed quite a few girl moms on here say they BD every day when they got a girl. I think with some of us naturally being so blue friendly, it's not a risk worth taking.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My DS2 was the result of sex everyday through ovulation Had a fairly blue lifestyle with him as well (though not nearly as much as with DS1). I suspect DH has a pretty good sperm count though bc with my recent m/c, we did 1 attempt after he released on his own 14 hours before attempt.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmom View Post
    When I got pregnant with DS1, we had been DTD every day for a week up until ovulation! Combining that with a very blue friendly diet, it's no wonder I had a boy. But yes I have noticed quite a few girl moms on here say they BD every day when they got a girl. I think with some of us naturally being so blue friendly, it's not a risk worth taking.
    and a lot of them BD not just for a week before O (during which at least part of that time the fertile window would be open) but starting even as far back as right after or during AF as well. So they would ahve already had like 10 or more BD before the fertile window even opened up.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    My DS2 was the result of sex everyday through ovulation Had a fairly blue lifestyle with him as well (though not nearly as much as with DS1). I suspect DH has a pretty good sperm count though bc with my recent m/c, we did 1 attempt after he released on his own 14 hours before attempt.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    and that's a wrinkle too - some guys can just shake it off. My husband could go 2x a day in perpetuity I suspect. A lot of the all boy dads are like that - very high libido and sperm count.

So it's one of those things where while I understand how it could conceivably sway pink, it is not something I can ever recommend for anyone because the combo of real world applications + men who it simply won't work for just makes it pretty much useless as a reliable tactic.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    and that's a wrinkle too - some guys can just shake it off. My husband could go 2x a day in perpetuity I suspect. A lot of the all boy dads are like that - very high libido and sperm count.

So it's one of those things where while I understand how it could conceivably sway pink, it is not something I can ever recommend for anyone because the combo of real world applications + men who it simply won't work for just makes it pretty much useless as a reliable tactic.
    Atomic - but that's kind of a weird thing with my DH... He actually doesn't have a real high libido... When we got pregnant this past time after he released 14 hours before attempt, he did struggle to "complete the transaction" ;-) Even once daily on a regular basis would be way too much for him!! And he's hypothyroid, which in theory should mean he has a lower sperm count (from what I've read).... So I really don't get it!! I wish I could get him to do a sperm analysis so we'd know if he has a really high count but I haven't even mentioned it b/c I'm pretty sure he wouldn't go for it.
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast