Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes Clomid is great if you can get it!!

I suspect you ovulated but I'd like to hear an update when you get your bloodwork done!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Hmm I thought I'd answered this already but maybe that was in another thread. I would just go with Pregnitude and they use the sachets of powder.

Cinnamon is fine but if you notice weight flying off we need to get rid of that.

Tentatively you may have ovulated, still not quite ready to call it just yet though. FXFXFX

(UPDATE)
    So I noticed my temp lowering a little yesterday and today even more and Af just came at cycle day 50 8 dpo! 4-5 days earlier than usual dpo wise but I think my body was just really wanting to start over! So yay cycle day 1 no vitex. Cycle day 3 I am getting blood work done. I did mention depending on what the results are I might see if I can take somthing to help me ovulate earlier but idk we will see I read clomid is girl friendly? I know girl sway would be sort of different if that happened but in the mean time I will do one attempt still along with no meat diet just berries veggies and 4 whole eggs or so a week some rice and cous cous? And cardio 3-4 days..
    on folate and cinnamon only
    Husband is taking Lr and Olive again

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes Clomid is pink friendly and with cycles as long as yours they really ought to give it to you.

Remember, though, you should probably be on that alternate diet to get your cycles shorter and that has meat if you want it. Do not just eat berries and vggies and 4 eggs + rice and couscous, take a look at that other diet again.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes Clomid is pink friendly and with cycles as long as yours they really ought to give it to you.

Remember, though, you should probably be on that alternate diet to get your cycles shorter and that has meat if you want it. Do not just eat berries and vggies and 4 eggs + rice and couscous, take a look at that other diet again.

I am having some meat can you send me the alternative diet please? Just got my fsh tsh and prolactin done it's in the normal range after I get positive Opk I'll be getting progesterone done to check everything. I keep reading clomid actually sways boy?? Is there any polls?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...rt-3-pcos.html

I have no idea where you're getting Clomid sways blue but we get 75% or even better with it for pink.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just googled it honestly and read forums and I just realized I just read what you said on it was in 2011 where there was only 1 study. If I don't get pregnant this cycle I am getting prescribed clomid or Femara!!

(questions)what do you suggest clomid or femara for girl sway/Also will that change my sway? I took my husband off LR because polls weren't good he's still on OLE I'm thinking about adding magnesium for both of us and maybe peppermint/raspberry tea for husband since that had good results but idk which one he should take if he should take both or if it's red raspberry leaf or plain raspberry.

Thank you for getting back with me I know your busy that's why I just posted a forum on it in the meantime if anyone else knew or if they already asked you about it in the past. Thank you
    Last edited by Missymaemar3; October 12th, 2017 at 01:27 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    either, they both sway pink.

ditching LR is fine.

I don't think magnesium sways at all. It's fine if you want to take it but no evidence indicates it sways on its own.

The RRLT/pep tea is some sort of glitch in the stats and I do not recommend RRLT for any pink swayers at all. Pep tea I would have you skip since you cannot use while on Clomid

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    either, they both sway pink.

ditching LR is fine.

I don't think magnesium sways at all. It's fine if you want to take it but no evidence indicates it sways on its own.

The RRLT/pep tea is some sort of glitch in the stats and I do not recommend RRLT for any pink swayers at all. Pep tea I would have you skip since you cannot use while on Clomid

What would be better to take in your experience since I have a choice for girl sway clomid or femara? . I won't be on it till next month so this month I'll add peppermint and I'll stop before I take clomid if I don't get pregnant this cycle
    Should hubby drink peppermint tea then or is it only for the girl? Is there anything else you think dh should take other than OLE? I just don't want to not take anything at all you know since I'm only taking folate and a little cinnamon now. Thank you for being patient with me lol

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Femara, but either one is great

I wouldn't give him peppermint tea. Most of the sway supps for husbands really cut odds of conception by a lot. So since you're on the Clomid or Femara I would go with that and just stick with it.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Femara, but either one is great

I wouldn't give him peppermint tea. Most of the sway supps for husbands really cut odds of conception by a lot. So since you're on the Clomid or Femara I would go with that and just stick with it.

Alrighty awesome. Does femara have better girl results or just better for you?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast