Thread: My girl sway?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

My girl sway?

I did not really expect to find myself here again! I found this website when we discovered we were pregnant with DS4 and I was hoping for a girl. I did not sway for any of my 4 sons and looking back, it is NO wonder I have 4! I was so very boy-friendly.
    Back in February of this year I was looking to lose weight and I really wanted to try for baby #5. I knew DH was not on board at the time, so I decided to try the LE diet in hopes after a few months I could talk him into it. I was pretty good with my diet for 2-3 months and then got asked to be in a wedding (just happened Oct. 14th). I knew I did not want to be pregnant at the wedding so decided to wait until after new year to talk again to DH. Since then I never fully went back to my normal eating habits, in the back of my head there was still a tiny voice thinking about my girl sway. Since I started I went from 135lb to 121lb (I am 5'1") and had been doing good maintaining. I am a bigger coffee drinker since DS4 was born and also started drinking 1 diet coke 5-6 days a week since Feb. 99% of the time since then I have also skipped breakfast. We mostly each chicken when we eat meat and I naturally started eating more meals without any meat over the past year. I sleep way less now than I did with any of my boys, being self employed I do most of my work in the evenings. No exercising either (besides keeping up with 4 boys) and with 3 of my 4 I was working out but mostly strength training with weights to tone. On October 1st my DH hit me with some news about something that happened 3 years ago and it left me absolutely shattered. I was a complete emotional depressed mess and probably one of the worst moments of my life. This emotional bombshell led to reckless unprotected sex which obviously now was the time that did it. Right after I had this brief moment of "hmmm what if he didn't pull out right in time?" (we have used pull out method for years, it did result in DS4 too but since then we have still been successful not getting pregnant). The following day I got hit with the nasty stomach bug that was going through my kids and dropped 3lbs. I did not start eating normal again until over a week later. The entire week of ovulation I was not sleeping, eating much, depressed, and just one of the worst weeks of my life. Looking back now too over the TWW I just knew I was pregnant, even though DH pulled-out, I knew it. Well tested last week, BFP! I am excited, I wanted a 5th, and have even accepted the fact it may be another boy. Last night I went on a date with DH and he expressed to me his deep desire for a girl. He admits when the baby is here, either way, he will be thrilled BUT right now, if we know it is a boy he won't be happy. He now more than ever wants a daughter, his desire seems stronger than mine (which is saying a lot).
    Anyway sorry for the long winded post! I know with my other 4 it was no doubt they were boys with my diet, working out, eating 3 meals, constant snacking, and lifestyle overall. This is the only time I feel I had some girl friendly aspects going on. Guess we will see if my "sway" worked soon enough! Know DH's desire makes this so much more stressful, waiting to find out. I know you ladies here understand and I am glad I have a place to talk about all of this!
    Mom to 5 amazing little guys!

10/01/2009
    11/04/2011
    04/25/2013
    10/14/2014
    6/1/2018

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats and good luck!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Mummyto3boys thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Also thank you for so much wonderful information, I am so glad I found this place!
    Mom to 5 amazing little guys!

10/01/2009
    11/04/2011
    04/25/2013
    10/14/2014
    6/1/2018

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ive had 2 girls after 4 boys there is always a chance of a girl my DD1 was a non-sway 1 attempt baby where i came down with gastro just a few hours after we dtd :-/ it wiped me out for 4 days and i was convinced there was no chance at bfp that month..how wrong was i....and a girl after 4 boys!!

i think you have a good chance at pink with this baby my fingers are crossed for you xx
    now 6blue5pink

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m in the same position and waiting for the slip up. That’s why I’m changing everything I’ve been doing. I was also very boy friendly with diet and exercise. Please keep us posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post