Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pink Sway without any Supplements?

Hi Atomic,

I'm new to this site, and started reading your Complete Index. It's very helpful, thank you. I think I will be a 'Mellow Yellow' kind of swayer. I want to follow either the 'Atomic Preferred Sway' or the 'Deluxe Package', more so the latter. But, I'm not feeling comfortable taking any supplements (like aspirin, vitex, clomid, saw etc). How important are these supplements? (I'm sorry, if this is answered already. I'm still learning my way around)

@Other Ladies:
    Are any of you swaying/successfully swayed without any supplements (rather, just doing LE, and avoiding the recommended foods)?
    I will be factoring timing, exercise etc as well.
    Me: 29 DH: 32
    Darling[2015]
    Praying & Swaying for
    May 2018

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Been wondering exactly the same.
    I have 5 year old and 2 year old and "bow ties are cool," but would love to have hair bows.

3. Likes Heart desires pink LP liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    From what I've seen so far they don't make a massive difference anyway, I'm only doing fibre and folic acid!
    Due a GIRL October 2018 after swaying pink! thank you so much genderdreaming!

5. Thanks Heart desires pink LP thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I swayed I didn't take anything other than folate (which all swayers should take since it's for baby's health and doesn't sway) and a low dose iron 3x a week which I stopped a couple months before conceiving. I think what we're finding now is that really the only supplements that help sway pink are clomid and femara. Everything else like vitex and saw palmetto just mess up cycles too much and aspirin/cranberry increase bleeding risks too much. I think sway wise, the best tactics are LE diet for 12+ weeks, cardio, fiber, alcohol, one attempt at pos OPK, coffee, and clomid/femara. IMO the simpler the sway, the better.
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

7. Thanks Heart desires pink LP, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for that! Those were the conclusions I came to as well. I do have to take antihistamines anyway for my health, and I don't have any medical need, and, therefore, access to other drugs. I will have done a little over 12 weeks LE diet, coffee, alcohol, strict vegetarian, mostly pink friendly fats, exercise, lost a little over 20 lbs (yay), and one attempt at 1+OPK. Tossing around idea of Rephresh a few days before expected ovulation, but I don't really buy into ph deal. Thinking it might change fertility with CM a bit. I have conceived boys first try.

DH is doing coffee and alcohol regularly too, something hard and new and different for him *sarcastic tone.* He is doing some licorice root after AF-O because that didn't seem too big of a deal. Might help his digestion at worst.

I am taking folic acid for healthy baby, but no other vitamins. My last son was conceived on calcium and magnesium supplements and loads of dairy. Seems a common story here.

This time, I'm looking forward to one BD with more romance. Seriously too technical last few times. DH will have a drink and hot shower because hey, it's at least relaxing. I will have hot lavender bath and a drink too because post baby no drink and why they heck not? I also got something pretty and girly for me to wear. ☺️ I like that no matter the outcome, we will remember the event fondly, and I love the father of my children.

Pink dust and prayers after that, but honestly, I'm excited to hold a newborn again, and thankful they are mine. Wishing y'all luck and pink dust too. ��
    I have 5 year old and 2 year old and "bow ties are cool," but would love to have hair bows.

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Heart desires pink LP liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmom View Post
    When I swayed I didn't take anything other than folate (which all swayers should take since it's for baby's health and doesn't sway) and a low dose iron 3x a week which I stopped a couple months before conceiving. I think what we're finding now is that really the only supplements that help sway pink are clomid and femara. Everything else like vitex and saw palmetto just mess up cycles too much and aspirin/cranberry increase bleeding risks too much. I think sway wise, the best tactics are LE diet for 12+ weeks, cardio, fiber, alcohol, one attempt at pos OPK, coffee, and clomid/femara. IMO the simpler the sway, the better.
    Very helpful thank you. I'm healthy, and don't have any issues with my cycle. A follow up, if you can help me with.... How would I even go out about getting clomid or the other one? I'm also a tad worried about these hormones interfering my fairly regular cycle.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Darling[2015]
    Praying & Swaying for
    May 2018

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Heart desires pink LP View Post
    Very helpful thank you. I'm healthy, and don't have any issues with my cycle. A follow up, if you can help me with.... How would I even go out about getting clomid or the other one? I'm also a tad worried about these hormones interfering my fairly regular cycle.

Also, what did you take for fiber?

Darling[2015]
    Praying & Swaying for
    May 2018

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mama View Post
    Thanks for that! Those were the conclusions I came to as well. I do have to take antihistamines anyway for my health, and I don't have any medical need, and, therefore, access to other drugs. I will have done a little over 12 weeks LE diet, coffee, alcohol, strict vegetarian, mostly pink friendly fats, exercise, lost a little over 20 lbs (yay), and one attempt at 1+OPK. Tossing around idea of Rephresh a few days before expected ovulation, but I don't really buy into ph deal. Thinking it might change fertility with CM a bit. I have conceived boys first try.

DH is doing coffee and alcohol regularly too, something hard and new and different for him *sarcastic tone.* He is doing some licorice root after AF-O because that didn't seem too big of a deal. Might help his digestion at worst.

I am taking folic acid for healthy baby, but no other vitamins. My last son was conceived on calcium and magnesium supplements and loads of dairy. Seems a common story here.

This time, I'm looking forward to one BD with more romance. Seriously too technical last few times. DH will have a drink and hot shower because hey, it's at least relaxing. I will have hot lavender bath and a drink too because post baby no drink and why they heck not? I also got something pretty and girly for me to wear. I like that no matter the outcome, we will remember the event fondly, and I love the father of my children.

Pink dust and prayers after that, but honestly, I'm excited to hold a newborn again, and thankful they are mine. Wishing y'all luck and pink dust too. ��
    Good luck. Your plan sounds great!

Darling[2015]
    Praying & Swaying for
    May 2018

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been doing well with adding some whole grain (wheat and rice) to my carb consumption. It's actually easier to find non fortified grains this way, which I avaoid. A bit of veg too, but I've been peeing vegetables and fruit and avoiding a lot of dense nutrient loaded produce. So hard because I love them, and full fat dairy, and meat, and cereal is my favorite, and snacks...boy mom. Coffee also helps stay regular too. ☺️ I look at it this way, when I'm pregnant, I will miss alcohol and loads of coffee, so I will enjoy that now, and then, I can eat more. Hope this makes sense...typing on treadmill..1 hour!!!! ��

15. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

We have really moved away from the supps anyway. Most of them did not work and/or caused side effects.

only Clomid has really been earning its keep and it is by prescription only so you probably wouldn't be able to get it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

17. Thanks Heart desires pink LP thanked for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast