Thread: Back at it!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Back at it!

Hi everybody! I was here in 2014/2015 and had a successful girl sway! Is anyone around from then? I was on Clomid, LE and did one attempt at +OPK (amongst a few other swaying techniques).
    I had a miscarriage 10 days ago of a surprise pregnancy (werent ttc, werent on any fertility meds), and it was absolutely devastating. After the loss DH and I decided we definitely want to have another baby and are now actively ttc. I consulted with my dr yesterday at my followup and together we have decided on Femara this time around instead of clomid. I thought that it used to be said that femara sways blue, but I am seeing different information now that I am looking around here.
    So now that I have given all of that background info, I have a couple of questions.

Since the ultimate goal for us is a healthy pregnancy (and pink being a bonus) should we stick with one attempt at +OPK?

DH and I are also each taking 1600 folic acid and 50 mg zinc. Should we add anything?

Lastly, for fellow femara mommas, how did the femara make you feel? I had some moodiness, hot flashes and headaches on Clomid. Are the side effects similar?

Thanks so much ladies! I look forward to getting to know you all over the next few months!
    Four Amazing Boys!

One Sweet Girl - Thanks to Atomic and GD!

One angel watching over us

Praying and swaying for another so that , hopefully, our daughter can have a sister.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I’m not sure if you remember me, but I was on here when you got your BFP last time!

I’m so sorry for your loss .

Femara does sway pink and may make you feel similar to Clomid. I would BD at positive opk. Some people O later on Femara so you may want to BD every 4 days after your positive opk to not miss O. Atomic will weigh in more on this.

Folic Acid and zinc are fine for you, I’m not certain about the zinc for DH. Atomic will have to let you know about that.

🤞🏻for you!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    10/2017

Thank you Gender Dreaming for our precious little girl!

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi xx!! I do remember you. Thank you for responding. Did you take Femara? I had a good response to the Clomid, so I am hoping my experience with the femara will be similar.
    Congratulations on your little pink bundle!! You must be just loving her up!
    Four Amazing Boys!

One Sweet Girl - Thanks to Atomic and GD!

One angel watching over us

Praying and swaying for another so that , hopefully, our daughter can have a sister.

5. Thanks XXforhubby thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn’t take Femara- I took Clomid. I know a lot of people that respond well with Femara.

We are loving her up! It still seems surreal!

8/2010 6/2013 11/2015
    10/2017

Thank you Gender Dreaming for our precious little girl!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again Hairbows! So sorry to hear of your loss.

Hubs needs to take no more than 400 mcg folic max, higher doses may make prostate cancers (which many men have but they grow super slow over their lives and are usually no biggie) grow faster so stick with 400 for him

You may want to do folate instead of folic although I kind of doubt you need to.

50 mg zinc is way way too much. It will make you sick over time. 8-15 mg for you, 25 max for DH. 50 mg is really meant for people using it to get over colds faster, in the short term (I know people say to take it for fertility but those people are wrong)

Yes we've recently found that Femara seems to sway pink and may even be better than Clomid. Side effects are similar.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ