Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dairy or no dairy?

Hi,

I am getting a bit confused. I thought eating lots of dairy sways pink, but I have now read on a few threads that some people do not eat any dairy at all.

Can someone shed some light onto this?

Sorry about all the questions, but I am new and am trying to get my head around it all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 4 girls and I ate low fat/skim dairy if I had it. I had Tone milk (the least fat milk you can get) and would have For Me yoghurt(least fat again) and if I had to have cheese it was Weight Watchers cheese.
    I think low fat/fat free dairy is better when ttc girl because it has less fats there for the nutrition is more girl friendly. Full fat dairy tends to sway boy IMO because it is rich in fat and nutrition.
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with TTC5 but I'm afraid you'll have to read the various evidence and make your own mind up so you feel comfortable with whatever you decide to do! Here's the link to the first calcium conundrum thread:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...-CONTROVERSIAL

There are 3 essays in total, the link to the next being at the end of the previous thread!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't eat much dairy. Only really have milk in my tea/coffee and on cereal.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't eat any dairy when TTC my girls but I did get quite a lot from my prenatal vitamin and I also took Caltrate.
    DW: 30
    DH: 32

2008 2010 2013

Cycle #1- HRC November 2014
    5 normal XX and 1 normal XY
    Transferred 1 XY HB BB- BFP!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GeCon View Post
    Hi,

I am getting a bit confused. I thought eating lots of dairy sways pink, but I have now read on a few threads that some people do not eat any dairy at all.

Can someone shed some light onto this?

Sorry about all the questions, but I am new and am trying to get my head around it all.
    I know it is confusing. Basically, there are several theories regarding gender swaying and they can't ALL be true - some even contradict one another, so we all must look at the evidence and decide for ourselves what we are going to do for our sway.

I always ate TONS of dairy with all four of my boys and in fact was swaying pink with my last boy and taking calcium and magnesium and Vit D by the handfuls! My mom NEVER ate dairy or drank milk, drinks black coffee and tea all day long and yet conceived 2 g and my stepmom does much the same, and she has 1 girl. Plus, back when I was on IG there were just so many women who did not fit the mold - like they were girl moms but swore they never drank milk and boy moms who ate tons of dairy...not to mention all the failed sways like mine...it just didn't add up to me and when I started looking into it further, I found a lot of scientific evidence that did not support the dairy = girls idea (and you can read about some of it in the link that Zanacal posted). Then, you can decide for yourself what feels right to you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ