Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GeCon View Post
    I have started the Girl Diet yesterday (cranberry juice, some dairy, raspberries, strawberries, chicken, fish). I don't think any other diet would work as I am still BF.
    The LE Diet is actually much better for BF than the IG diet is.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by carmella_marie View Post
    Thanksgiving and Christmas will probably be slight cheat days for me. I will still skip breakfast. I will avoid the big no-no's like potatoes and tomatoes and lots of salt. Eat much smaller portions. Skip the gravy. A little bit of turkey and green beans. Two small cheat days won't mess up your sway!
    though I personally would say to skip the turkey, I know not everyone can do that! A little sliver of turkey will not kill anyone's sway. Use cran sauce rather than gravy!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAGirl! View Post
    My diet officially started today too! (although I have been easing into it for the last week) I am using Fitday.com to track my intake. It allows you to count things like sodium, potassium, calories, protein, etc. I am basically on the LE diet so I plan to eat on Christmas day and Thanksgiving day and I am also going on a weekend trip to LA in December. (how can I not eat there?) However, I am going to use Fitday to be sure that I still dont go over on those days. Basically, will eat less than I usually would, will avoid the big no-no's (like my mom's yummy, yummy mashed potatoes) and will have overall smaller portions. I will likely only eat one meal those days and have a small portion of plain white rice for lunch. I think the overall picture is what is more important. My first attempt will be around Jan 18 so almost a good month after Christmas.
    GREAT point! You can always compensate for a big meal at dinnertime with a smaller or nonexistent lunch.

Just remember the day's totals, 1500-1800 cals, 40-50 g protein, 20-30% of cals from fat or less, 700-1000 mg sodium (and if you need to cheat, cheat on sodium!), and then try to choose lower nutrient fruits and veg, so apples rather than oranges, and cucumber rather than winter squash.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12