Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sway plans are for anyone who wants them! I just make them all for whatever set of circumstances each couple is in!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic. I'm trying to decide on the package to purchase and have a quick question about the 21 day meal plan. Is this for pcos swayers as well ?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    most of the recipes will work no matter what but it's not specifically for PCOSers.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic, I purchased a custom plan yesterday but haven't received any email or guidance on how to access the questionnaires. I logged out and in numerous times and even clicked on links I found from other threads (but it takes me to enter my sway information) .

Can you help me please.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll message someone who can help.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks! i got them

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey atomic

Not sure if you would remember me so I decided to respond on my original thread...i hope this is ok.

Just to recap though, I'm on le pcos diet since end of january, 1500 cals, at the limit for fats but maybe a little under with protein (maybe like 45?)

I exercised 60 mins 6 times a week for about 8 weeks but have since stopped as I was losing too much weight and it was actually a little stressful for me. I'm holding steady with my weight now.

In terms of attempts, first month we did FR and then one attempt at opk. With both boys DH had low sperm count so 2nd month i decided to let him release every other day when I got my period and we bd e4d plus attempt at pos opk. This month I just really wanted to be pregnant so we actually attempted everyday from positive opk.

I know it's just been three months but as I am on femara do you have any tips to boost my chances diet wise ? I'm 38 so wondering if my egg quality is on the poorer side? I know every cycle is different but femara worked for me the first time with both sons so I'm wondering if the diet at my age is reducing my egg quality too much ? I used opks for 2 or 3 months before our first attempt and each month I got 2 days of positive opks and confirmed O with temps. So I do believe I am ovulating even on my own.

What would you recommend for this cycle?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's fine, and of course I remember you!

I want you to up protein to the 50-60 g range and keep cals the same (unless you need to increase them for slowing down weight loss). That will help with egg quality.

I would have you do every 4 days plus one more attempt at positive OPK. I think that's a good balance between swaying and conceiving. Believe it or not BD daily from pos OPK isn't always going to be your best shot of conceiving depending on when you ovulate in relation to that pos OPK because some husbands can be totally depleted before the egg rolls around. Or, you can go to SMEP for absolute max chances of conception.

We can also do things like add in Preseed or guaifenesin to boost odds of conception if you want to (these may sway blue though)

Are you doing anything like hot bath/tighty whitey for DH, or shallow release, or immediate J and D??

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ahhh ok ! So will up protein. Do you think I should do like an egg a day and introduce salmon and avocado ? Right now most fats come from cheese ,cream cheese, milk...pretty much dairy and I know dairy isn't necessarily good for pcos.

Also, I know this will probably sway blue but asking still...what do u think of a prenatal for egg quality ? Or are those really just to aid in fetal development?

And yes, sigh...i think that could be what happened with our last attempts...i think it was too much for DH's count.

Question about the SMEP...just googled it and it seems similar to what we did last cycle? That is attempt daily for 3 days from positive opk ? We didnt attempt after that though? If I'm understanding it well, maybe the SMEP isn't for us?

I think the e4d is probably good stress wise too...if I want to drop opks, should we skip every 2 days or so? So like mon, thurs, sun pattern?

DH isn't doing anything like tighty whites...no exercise...no OLE either

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes absolutely! Full fat dairy is actually fine for PCOS, it's the skim you have to avoid. The older research that claimed dairy was bad for PCOS did not differentiate between them (same with gestational diabetes) so there's a dairy stigma that full fat dairy does not deserve.

Prenatals don't do anything for egg quality. I so wish they did, but that's why there are websites full of women struggling with fertility because they're all taking them, but they just don't fix anything (unless you were deficient). What you could do if you want to is take them 3x a week as a kind of compromise in case you were low in anything. But really the best thing you can do is to up that protein and stick with the PCOS-type diet as it's going to be best for egg quality.

Yes that's my concern about what you guys did last month. Let's say for the sake of argument that you ovulate early or late (not saying that's what happened last month, it could easily just not have been THE month) and now you've pinned all your hopes on the pos OPK attempts. That's why I like the e4d or SMEP approach, because the attempts keep going and if you miscalculate when O is going to happen, you are still in with attempt. (and I prefer even with SMEP that you BD every other day for a few days after the pos OPK attempts) EVen just an extra day or so on either side can make a huge difference.

I am probably missing something here because I just cooked a 4th meal and am exhausted LOL but I'm not following what you mean by "skip every 2 days". Are you saying "give it 2 days between go-rounds" - YES that's exactly what I mean. Mon/Thurs/Sun/Wed and so on. And then if you want to drop OPK but still have an improved chance of conception, if at any point u recognize any ovulation signs like high libido or lots of EWCM that you associate with O time, hit it with another attempt at that point while continuing with the e4d attempts.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast