Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEnglish View Post
    Ooh, emshe, looks like you're really getting close! Do you temp? Do you know from previous cycles about how long it takes you to ovulate after getting a positive OPK?

Me and DH made another attempt last night, and this morning I had a borderline temp and I still have a small amount of ewcm, so I still don't know whether I ovulated yet, I'm guessing I did last night which would be great timing.

So we did two attempts this cycle, but they were 4 days apart. Atomic, does that count as one attempt if they are that spaced? Of course there is the possibility that I O'd Saturday or Sunday and just had a really slow temp rise, and then it would definitely be just one attempt, but I'm hoping I O'd last night because then I would have fresh sperm instead of 3 day old sperm.
    I do temp but mine gets a bit confusing with often taking a few step temp rise after positive opk instead of a one dramatic spike if you know what I mean. What will be will be, a few things about the BD make me nervous but all out of our control at the end of the day. We do all we can & then just hope healthy, happy & the possibility of pink 🤞🏻

Gosh I hope it’s your month Mrs English

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks MrsEnglish thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck emshe, fingers crossed for you!

I sometimes get a nice dramatic temp spike, but sometimes get a slow rise, so I'm not sure when I O'd this cycle, but I definitely O'd. This morning I had a nice high temp.

If I go by which day I had maximal ewcm and feeling of fullness in ovaries, then I O'd Sunday, but I'm hoping that's not so because that would give me lower odds of conception since I dtd Thursday night and Monday night.

If I go by temp rise, then I either O'd late Monday or on Tuesday, either would be great timing.

For POAS purposes, I'm going to assume that I O'd on Monday and that I'll have a 12 day luteal phase, so I'm expecting AF between Mar 22 - Mar 24, and if I don't get it by Mar 25 I'll POAS.
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

4. Likes emshe liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck emshe, fingers crossed for you!

I sometimes get a nice dramatic temp spike, but sometimes get a slow rise, so I'm not sure when I O'd this cycle, but I definitely O'd. This morning I had a nice high temp.

If I go by which day I had maximal ewcm and feeling of fullness in ovaries, then I O'd Sunday, but I'm hoping that's not so because that would give me lower odds of conception since I dtd Thursday night and Monday night.

If I go by temp rise, then I either O'd late Monday or on Tuesday, either would be great timing.

For POAS purposes, I'm going to assume that I O'd on Monday and that I'll have a 12 day luteal phase, so I'm expecting AF between Mar 22 - Mar 24, and if I don't get it by Mar 25 I'll POAS.
    Hope the 25th comes round quickly for you

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey emshe, I have a question for you and anyone else who takes Clomid and is reading this:

Do you feel "fullness" in your ovaries around ovulation? For me it is not painful but it is an obvious feeling, I guess I would think it was annoying if I didn't want to get pregnant, but since when I feel it I know I'm about to ovulate I kinda like it. Especially if I press with my hands on my belly over where my ovaries are, I don't feel anything with my hands, but I get a feeling from inside.

I tried to Google "fullness in ovaries" but the only thing that came up was either OHSS or from gals taking meds for IVF and producing a whole lot of eggs. Of course that made me wonder if I'm producing a lot of eggs from Clomid. When I got pregnant I had a singleton, but maybe I released 5 eggs and only one took...

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    can someone tell me how to access the 21 day plan please. I purchased it last night but cant access it. The instructions are not very clear. I am desperate to try and sway girl after 2 failed PGD attempts

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey emshe, I have a question for you and anyone else who takes Clomid and is reading this:

Do you feel "fullness" in your ovaries around ovulation? For me it is not painful but it is an obvious feeling, I guess I would think it was annoying if I didn't want to get pregnant, but since when I feel it I know I'm about to ovulate I kinda like it. Especially if I press with my hands on my belly over where my ovaries are, I don't feel anything with my hands, but I get a feeling from inside.

I tried to Google "fullness in ovaries" but the only thing that came up was either OHSS or from gals taking meds for IVF and producing a whole lot of eggs. Of course that made me wonder if I'm producing a lot of eggs from Clomid. When I got pregnant I had a singleton, but maybe I released 5 eggs and only one took...
    It's totally normal and many of us have that even without Clomid (like me!) It doesn't tell you how many eggs you released or what side you ovulated from.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Thanks MrsEnglish thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming of a girl View Post
    can someone tell me how to access the 21 day plan please. I purchased it last night but cant access it. The instructions are not very clear. I am desperate to try and sway girl after 2 failed PGD attempts
    I'll message someone who can help, but can you confirm you can't open the link?? (sometimes people just don't see the link) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/21-d...upplement.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I do Mrs English, but like atomic I always have felt ovulation time. This time the pressure pain was pretty full on but that happens occasionally too.

I too am a bit baffled by a few differences this cycle, I guess only time will tell. My body clock is out and I’m waking up every night at 1,3 & 5 so my temps aren’t very reliable this cycle unfortunately. Boo!!

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Emshe, do you have a certain day in mind to POAS? It sounds like we're pretty close in ovulation.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by emshe View Post
    Thanks atomic
    It & the Clearblue turned well & truly positive so we went with it & BD’d last night.

Will follow up Friday night 🤞🏻

So ff has just put ov at day of attempt (Tuesday night with +ve opk appearing then) but it definitely wasn’t. Had bad pressure pain the following night and even into Thursday morning. I still feel a bit weird, gassy, & saw some small amounts ew again yesterday to be honest. Temping has been a bit unreliable too as I’ve been waking at 1,3,5. This mornings at 5, which is slightly dipped is the first sleep through I’ve had...

I was planning to BD tonight, 72 hours after first attempt. Is this the best plan of action atomic?

Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast