Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterMrs View Post
    I find white bread, cream crackers, crumpets really good as empty carbs, plus pop tarts!

Stay positive - I am sure it will happen for you soon hun.

Thanks for the advice atomic! x
    Good tips Thanks so much!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35220b

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New 2018 Clomid AND Femara support threads!

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Keep eating potatoes and white rice, but yes, add in some white flour/sugar foods (don't go overboard here). Corn chips are fine. Whatever you like and enjoy.
    Will do atomic, much appreciated! BTW atomic realised CD5 will be Tuesday (what should have beenCD29) as I only had spotting on Thursday.

Last edited by emshe; March 24th, 2018 at 04:58 PM.

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEnglish View Post
    Tomorrow is POAS day, if AF doesn't come before then.

Still zero signs of pregnancy.
    Good luck Mrs English! I’ll keep everything crossed for you

5. Thanks MrsEnglish thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by emshe View Post
    Will do atomic, much appreciated! BTW atomic realised CD5 will be Tuesday (what should have beenCD29) as I only had spotting on Thursday.

Oh so you mean you ended up not having flow till Friday so you are counting that as CD 1, yes?

You didn't just have spotting on Thursday and then nothing since, right?

Sorry if I'm being overly nitpicky I just want to be sure we start the Clomid at the right time.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Likes emshe liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Today is POAS day, but I didn't do it this morning because last cycle I tested first thing in the morning then got AF like an hour later, so I decided to POAS in the evening. Well I went through out the morning and afternoon without seeing any red when I wiped. Then in the evening I had some errands to run, so I decided to hold my pee while doing them them the test when I got back home. While running errands, I had the slightest hint of nausea, and I started thinking "maybe, maybe...". I got home, got a plastic cup to pee in, when to the toilet, pulled down my undies and saw bright red spotting. So I didn't use the pregnancy test.

If I don't have a heavy flow by tomorrow evening, then I will POAS before taking Clomid, but I fully expect to wake up to real AF. So I'm not 100% out yet, but I'm pretty darn close. In my mind I'm already preparing for the next cycle.
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    On the bright side, now I have an opportunity to really buckle down and lose weight before getting pregnant with #2. I'm still about 4 lbs heavier than I was before getting pregnant with #1, and my weight hasn't changed since January. Losing a few lbs will help both my girl sway and my body image. Also this whole time I have been eating a lot of things that PCOS women really shouldn't eat when trying to conceive, and I'm going to change that now. The time I got pregnant I had both Clomid AND PCOS diet going for me, I've been hoping Clomid would work on it's own, but it looks like I probably need the diet too.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Oh so you mean you ended up not having flow till Friday so you are counting that as CD 1, yes?

You didn't just have spotting on Thursday and then nothing since, right?

Sorry if I'm being overly nitpicky I just want to be sure we start the Clomid at the right time.
    Thursday- spotting mainly when wiping.

Friday ( early hours of morning first real lay noticed bleeding on pad when I went to toilet) & medium bleeding all day

Saturday heavy heavy bleeding

Sunday medium bleeding

Monday this morning light bleeding (today is when AF was due as per my regular 28 day pattern)

So yes I take Friday as CD1, is that right?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsEnglish View Post
    On the bright side, now I have an opportunity to really buckle down and lose weight before getting pregnant with #2. I'm still about 4 lbs heavier than I was before getting pregnant with #1, and my weight hasn't changed since January. Losing a few lbs will help both my girl sway and my body image. Also this whole time I have been eating a lot of things that PCOS women really shouldn't eat when trying to conceive, and I'm going to change that now. The time I got pregnant I had both Clomid AND PCOS diet going for me, I've been hoping Clomid would work on it's own, but it looks like I probably need the diet too.
    I’ll keep hoping for you Mrs English.

But if not here’s to a great new cycle & best of luck to us this new cycle!!!!

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by emshe View Post
    I’ll keep hoping for you Mrs English.

But if not here’s to a great new cycle & best of luck to us this new cycle!!!!

Thanks so much for the support! Unfortunately, I am out this cycle. What is really cool about next cycle is if I get pregnant next cycle I won't know whether I'm having a 2018 baby or a 2019 baby until the baby is born! I'm guessing that I'll ovulate around April 15, and I put that into an online calculator that calculates due date based on ovulation date, and it said my due date would be Jan 5, 2019, but I went a little early with my daughter, so if I went as early again it would be late 2018.

Good luck to everyone else on conceiving this cycle!

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    YOU NEED TO STILL TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST EVEN IF YOU GET YOUR PERIOD BEFORE TAKING CLOMID!!

I know you said you would but I just want to stress that for anyone casually skimming this thread. This is MANDATORY. You guys, take this from someone who has actually had this happen, you can have a completely normal period (or what seems to be a period, anyway) that lasts several days and is normal/heavy, and be pregnant the entire time. Since taking Clomid while pregnant can cause your baby serious harm, you MUST take a pg test every month even when there is bleeding that you are 110% sure is AF. You can lose a twin, you can have placenta previa, you can have heavy implantation bleeding or a SCH, you can have bleeding from cervical erosion or injury or a fibroid, or just a "confused" part of your lining that comes off even as a pregnancy is getting started. PLEASE take a test before starting Clomid!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

16. Likes emshe liked this post
Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast