Page 31 of 65 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kitten - Yea that's tricky and I've had a similar thing... I do Clomid CD 3-7 and I have a pretty light CD1, heavy CD2 and I start Clomid on the evening of CD3. I used to start AF during the night and wake up in the morning to a full but light flow, but since swaying & Clomid, my AF has changed and now usually starts mid-morning. It starts very light in the morning and then slowly picks up throughout the day to "full flow". So yea - I do count that first day as CD1. But also my CD2 has also always been my heaviest day and that still seems to be the case. My doctor says you should count CD1 as the first day that you have "bleeding" that is anything more than just spotting, if that bleeding starts before 5 pm. If it's after 5 pm, then the following day should be CD1. Like Pbn said though I think you'd be fine if it's technically CD4 when you start it since you can start it up CD5, and since the bleeding didn't start until 1 pm maybe you'd be better to wait until Saturday.
    2013 2015
    Three babies
    2019 My rainbow boy/girl twins born January 2019 - thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6b9cac

2. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kittendreams View Post
    Hi girls!
    Sorry af arrived mrs English!

Suttonbailey I'm doing 25mg this cycle. I'll let you know how I go.

Atomic I have a question about how to count cycle days to start clomid- I started af yesterday (Wednesday in Australia) at 1 pm but as always it was only light to begin with but got heavier in the night. Today (Thursday) is technically cd2 and af is medium to heavy- do I count today as cd1 or 2?
    I plan to start clomid on cd3 so Friday night or should I wait til Saturday night so I have had 3 full days of af- does it matter in the long run?

Thanks in advance!
    I would count it as CD 2 since it definitely seemed that yesterday was part of AF and not spotting at the end of the LP.

My rule of thumb is, if you think it's AF, then it is. If it seems like it's the tail end of your LP with spotting (so like it goes on several days, starts DPO 10 instead of DPO 13-14, that kind of thing) then don't count those days as CD 1, 2, etc. But if your period ALWAYS starts off 14 DPO with a day of spotting (esp. if hte spotting is fairly noticeable/all day) and then goes to period the next day and that is your normal cycle, please count the previous day (spotting) as CD 1. Your normal cycle can tell you a lot about what is going on.

Good news is it really doesn't matter anyway, the Clomid can be started CD 2 or 4 or even 5 and still be effective.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks kittendreams thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by emshe View Post
    Hi Atomic!

Need some advice on the fertility diet. You kindly recommended I up my intake of eggs to help keep on/put a bit of weight back on & help improve luteal phase. So I have been including an egg every second or so day, but the last few times I am having a horrible response. What I imagine (and sorry for tmi) ibs would be like. I don't think I should include them for awhile as I think it is more detrimental than good. Such a shame I love eggs.

I have been having about 60g of avocado once every few days, and I do salmon once/week, should I maybe just do salmon twice per/week in place of the eggs?
    Yes please leave the eggs out in that case, have another serv. of salmon and some extra full fat dairy, or avocado, or coconut oil instead.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much Pbn, abc and Atomic!
    I don't spot as such its just a bit light to begin with (always has been) but I still need a tampon iykwim lol and I have full on cramping etc so Wednesday was my cd1. I think I will take my first dose tonight (Friday) and see how I go- if it doesn't work this month and af starts midday again ill postpone a day next time.
    Thanks again girls you are the best xx
    Proud Mum to two gorgeous boys
    2014 2016
    Swayed expecting beautiful DS3 due Feb 2019
    Dreaming of a in 2020

7. Likes ABC.2606, Pbn3, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes please leave the eggs out in that case, have another serv. of salmon and some extra full fat dairy, or avocado, or coconut oil instead.
    Perfect! Thanks atomic

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35220b

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Aww, bummer. I'm sorry it wasn't the month. Let me know how I can help for next month!
    Thanks, I've only been doing so-so with diet and exercise. Bleh.

Just wanted to say: I've been moody as hell this month and still have headaches, so I don't think I can blame Clomid for causing those in the previous months. I wouldn't still be having side effects from Clomid I took last cycle, would I?

I think I'm CD 9 today. I'll update to let you know if I ovulate naturally, if so I'd expect O signs around CD 20.
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes absolutely you can still have side effects the month after stopping the Clomid. Totally!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC.2606 View Post
    Kitten - Yea that's tricky and I've had a similar thing... I do Clomid CD 3-7 and I have a pretty light CD1, heavy CD2 and I start Clomid on the evening of CD3. I used to start AF during the night and wake up in the morning to a full but light flow, but since swaying & Clomid, my AF has changed and now usually starts mid-morning. It starts very light in the morning and then slowly picks up throughout the day to "full flow". So yea - I do count that first day as CD1. But also my CD2 has also always been my heaviest day and that still seems to be the case. My doctor says you should count CD1 as the first day that you have "bleeding" that is anything more than just spotting, if that bleeding starts before 5 pm. If it's after 5 pm, then the following day should be CD1. Like Pbn said though I think you'd be fine if it's technically CD4 when you start it since you can start it up CD5, and since the bleeding didn't start until 1 pm maybe you'd be better to wait until Saturday.

I have the same problem, normally AF start with a full flow on CD1 but since i took clomid i have spotting since yesterday it also made me have less progesterone and a short LF. I dont know if i should count the spotting as CD1 or nor ?

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 January 2020 - endometriosis - DH low motility

Due Date 23.08.2021

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Suttenbailey, i tried 25 mg of Clomid the first cycle i did not get pregnant so the second month i did 50 mg and got pregnant!
    Good luck!
    2007 2011 2018

Due April/2021

14. Likes onebigwish liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovelypink View Post
    Hi Suttenbailey, i tried 25 mg of Clomid the first cycle i did not get pregnant so the second month i did 50 mg and got pregnant!
    Good luck!
    Did you need clomid or only for swaying purposes? I used 50mg first cycle and seems like AF is coming. I’m wondering if you take clomid when you dont need it u dont become pg that fast?

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 January 2020 - endometriosis - DH low motility

Due Date 23.08.2021

Page 31 of 65 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast