Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by xtina33 View Post
    Hi everyone!

Just wanted to say, I got my BFP a few days ago! I’m over the moon as I honestly thought I was out this month. My hubby was booked in to have a sperm anaylisis due to his age, and I just got the overwhelming urge to test. It was a squinter at first but hardly got darker as the days went on. We’re thrilled!

I will post my sway when I’m out of the ‘danger zone’ as we all know too well that things could turn in a blink of an eye. However I remain positive!

The only things I feel nervous about are the attempts. As I posted earlier on, we had several attempts around ovulation as we just weren’t falling quick enough and I had no more Clomid being prescribed. Also, I introduced the PCOS girl diet in the week of ovulation so I had a tad more protein and fat, I introduced some chicken & eggs.. but overal I’m happy!

Thank you for all your support guys.. it’s proceless.. il be in touch!

Xxx
    Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes xtina33 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Woohoo xtina I'm so happy for you!!

Wishing you the very best of luck for a healthy pregnancy and tons of pink dust!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Likes xtina33 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Should I do jump and dump and a hot bath for DH with my attempt?
    Only have clomid for this and next month.
    2015 - My precious boy born July 2015
    2019 - My babygirl born November 2019

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Elena86 View Post
    Should I do jump and dump and a hot bath for DH with my attempt?
    Only have clomid for this and next month.
    I would compromise and skip the hot bath and do J and D after 10 minutes since u only have 2 Clomid months.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Question about ovulation:

Last month (per OPK) my surge was on CD10 without Clomid, the month before that, CD12 while on Clomid. I'm taking Clomid again this cycle, days 3-7. If I wait five days after my last pill to start the OPK, that will be CD12, and I'm worried I could miss my surge. But I know Clomid can cause false positives, so I'm afraid if I start doing the OPK too early, it could be wrong, we have an early attempt, and I don't want to add more.

Atomic, thoughts? If you're thinking E4D, would you think start early, considering my last surge at CD10? (I'm currently on CD7.)

Thanks for any advice!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In Spain I can’t find clomid only Omifin. The pharmacy says it’s the same as it has clomiphene, anyone knows if is the same?

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
    In Spain I can’t find clomid only Omifin. The pharmacy says it’s the same as it has clomiphene, anyone knows if is the same?
    It is the same thing..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ66 View Post
    Question about ovulation:

Last month (per OPK) my surge was on CD10 without Clomid, the month before that, CD12 while on Clomid. I'm taking Clomid again this cycle, days 3-7. If I wait five days after my last pill to start the OPK, that will be CD12, and I'm worried I could miss my surge. But I know Clomid can cause false positives, so I'm afraid if I start doing the OPK too early, it could be wrong, we have an early attempt, and I don't want to add more.

Atomic, thoughts? If you're thinking E4D, would you think start early, considering my last surge at CD10? (I'm currently on CD7.)

Thanks for any advice!
    You will not O on CD 10 after stopping Clomid CD 7. It will inihibit ovulation until the 5th day after stopping it at the absoulte earliest. Your non-clomid cycles don't really tell you much about Clomid cycles.

You don't have to wait till the 5th day to start the OPK. Start the 3rd day fter stopping Clomid and generally the Clomid will no longer be making false positives by then. If you do get a positive that day, have an attempt just to cover but it's probably a faker.

If you want to do e4d I'd have you start that the day after stopping Clomid and just keep going with it. I like you guys to be settled in on the pattern before you could ovulate so you're not tempted to try and jockey it around to try and get it to fall on a particular day. Then just keep going with it. I would suggest not even doing OPK with e4d so you aren't tempted to try to get your attempts to fall any particular way.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Liliana View Post
    yes it's the same

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    You will not O on CD 10 after stopping Clomid CD 7. It will inihibit ovulation until the 5th day after stopping it at the absoulte earliest. Your non-clomid cycles don't really tell you much about Clomid cycles.

You don't have to wait till the 5th day to start the OPK. Start the 3rd day fter stopping Clomid and generally the Clomid will no longer be making false positives by then. If you do get a positive that day, have an attempt just to cover but it's probably a faker.

If you want to do e4d I'd have you start that the day after stopping Clomid and just keep going with it. I like you guys to be settled in on the pattern before you could ovulate so you're not tempted to try and jockey it around to try and get it to fall on a particular day. Then just keep going with it. I would suggest not even doing OPK with e4d so you aren't tempted to try to get your attempts to fall any particular way.
    So if I got my surge on CD 12 my last cycle of Clomid, this cycle may be totally different? Bah! If it was the same, that would be exactly 5 days after stopping, which you're saying IS possible, but early for Clomid?

I feel like I should try one more Clomid cycle doing one attempt, then if it doesn't work, I'll do E4D the next cycle (my last Clomid cycle). I would really like to be successful with the one attempt.

I'll start taking the OPKs 3 days after my last pill. I actually didn't get any false positives with the OPK last time, before the surge on CD 12, so hopefully I'll have the same luck this time.

Thank you!!!

15. Dislikes Pink1980 disliked this post
Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast