Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im so sorry xtina!!!! Lots of hugs and Ill let the experts answer your questions..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks xtina33 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no I'm so sorry to read this xtina.

Clomid has been around since the 60's and there are actually women on this site right now who were conceived using it. I believe it to be among the safest of drugs and I do not think it makes people more likely to have losses (while some studies claimed to find that, it's now believed that it was because the women who were taking the Clomid had other health issues going on that predisposed them both towards fertility problems and miscarriages, and not the Clomid itself.)

People say "you're more fertile after a loss" but that's never really been proven. Hormonally you ~may~ be more likely to pop out some eggs and maybe better quality eggs, after a loss because you're still higher in levels of some hormones. AT the same time, though, your body does also have these natural birth control mechanisms like delaying or stopping ovulation, short LP, making less CM to prevent you from conceiving when it feels your body is not in good enough condition to sustain a pregnancy. So it's a bit of a toss up. If you have your doc's ok I think you are fine to start trying once your cycle resumes, if it does, and we all hope that it comes back strong and predictable for you.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

4. Thanks xtina33 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your reply.. and your messages..

I’m going to try asap, as I have read that you actually have a lower chance of miscarriage again if you conceive in the first 3 months after..
    Il try myself if I can, then I’m going back on Clomid.

Iv decided to lose the 6lb I gained in pregnancy by skipping the breakfast and going veggie AGAIN! Then I’m hopeful mybody will remember exactly what Iv been doing for the last 16 weeks., LE is quite easy for me, so I can slip back easily.
    Because my maternal state will be bad (low iron from blood loss, low sugar, tired, low mineral, also blaming myself and thinking I’m terrible and can’t do this) I know that sways anyway... so let’s all hope for a successful pregnancy

Thank you again

6. Thanks Maya01 thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, it's probably not so much that you really have a lower chance of miscarrying, but that the women who are fertile enough to get pregnant again so quickly and whose doctors have okayed it (meaning, they had an uncomplicated loss without having other things happen to them on top of the loss, like heavy bleeding, infection, etc) are less likely to have a loss than those who couldn't get pregnant or were told to wait longer for some medical reason.

But I see no reason why you shouldn't try if your heart is in it and your doc has given the ok.

Yes that's exactly right - you're already IN declined condition from pregnancy, then a loss, then recovery - PLUS your body does gently reduce overall fertility after a loss as well, plus the mental aspect, I believe it is a-ok for your sway to try right away as long as it's ok for your body.

8. Likes xtina33 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls! I want to have my second baby and start my pink sway , but i don’t have my period and i don’t ovulate yet , probably because i still breastfeed my 11 months boy. Is it ant way to rush and make my body ovulate again? I bought clomid, if i start taking it, would i ovulate again?
    Thx everyone, thx Atomic !!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You shouldn't take Clomid until you've had a period (unless you've been to see a doctor who did bloodwork and ultrasound to see where in your cycle you are). If you take it when you already have eggs developing you can cause a cyst to develop.

Are you exercising a lot or dieting strictly?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, no, I am not exercising and I am not on a diet, just breastfeeding still. I will wait then! Hope I start to ovulate soon! I tried every day with one step ovulation tests and 30 days nothing ... no period either!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gosh that's a lot of ovulation tests - very expensive! I would just have you have unprotected sex evry 4 days in the "Monday/Friday" pattern or every 96 hours, whatever is easier for you to understand.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New 2018 Clomid AND Femara support threads!

Atomic you replied to me saying that I would need a couple of months off clomid if by March our attempts at high tec haven’t worked as I will have taken it for 5 cycles then. Guess it ties into my other questions about when I can start swaying based on diet (think you said you would reply via email) but how many months would you take off before introducing clomid again and would you go back on birth control? Would it be easier for me to buy a custom plan to ask you these questions (I check multiple times a day to see if you have had a chance to reply but know you super busy) as I just really want to know what my plan and my timeline look like if high tec hasn’t worked by March - causing me a lot of anxiety me being so confused about everything and what steps to take! As in follow south beach while doing high tec but if that doesn’t work then do LE for full 12 weeks or does losing weight while doing high tec and on south beach count etc etc. Thanks so so so much in advance do any guidance you can give me and as I said I am very happy to pay you for you time I just don’t know the best way to do that/ places to post. Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 3rdbaby; December 9th, 2018 at 09:57 AM.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Gosh that's a lot of ovulation tests - very expensive! I would just have you have unprotected sex evry 4 days in the "Monday/Friday" pattern or every 96 hours, whatever is easier for you to understand.
    Ah atomic, that sounds great, but I want to use clomid for my pink sway so i guess i have to wait until my period comes again, is it any way to rush it?

Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast