Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there,

Just read through MOST of this thread and used the search bar to try & find an answer to my question but had no luck.

I’m on round 2 of 50mg Clomid (3-7) , last cycle (1st cycle) I had my peak on CD 14. Had a ton in highs which I expected with Clomid. Anyway tomorrow is CD 14 for me on this second round and my monitor is only showing Low readings? I used cheap OPKs aswell so I can see the line progression but this has me concerned.

Is it possible ovulation changes month to month?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Xtina I was actually just answering your message so be on the lookout for that, sorry for the delay on that, sometimes I get behind in the PMs and you'll get a quicker answer out here.

YES it is totally possible for O to move on Clomid. What I want you to do is for you to switch to the e4d method (this was what I was advising u to do in the message as well). BD unprotected every 4 days (count this as every 72 hours, or "Monday/Thursday", not those days per se but that's how you count the days) and start this right now nd carry on until you're 110% sure you've ovulated, even if this means going straight through till your next period begins!

This way you will be covered regardless of when ovulation comes and will also protect against false negative and false positive OPK.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes xtina33 liked this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Amazing .. Thank you for your message, I just read it, makes perfect sense.

It’s funny how us women are so switched on to life, juggling children, work commitments, wifey duties, multitasking superwoman, and yet when it comes to our fertility and that overwhelming need to have a baby, all that common sense shoots out the window along with our cool heads �� lol

5. Likes MrsEnglish, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exactly! Just let me know how I can help!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here’s another question... or statement really..

I just got my peak! Yay! But, we BD yesterday morning and I was planning on not BD’ing until Saturday. The peak threw me a bit because I wasn’t expecting it! Even though it is CD 14, I just thought it would be later this month. Anyway, we DTD as soon as I saw my peak.. last month we did the 1 attempt 1-2 days before my O and it didn’t work for us, so adding this extra attempt SHOULD catch the egg. I’m just now nervous that we have technically done 2 attempts :/

I have looked at the stats on Clomid and seen that there isn’t a huge difference between 1 attempts and 2. Do you think I did the right thing?

I’m only cycle 2 of Clomid but the doc only prescribed me 3 cycles. He was very wary of prescribing me anymore that that. No idea why. He was reluctant to even prescribe it?! Iv responded so well from the medication, I actually feel great!

Gosh I hope Iv done the right thing .. my heart told me to do it! And I really fancy my hubby at the moment so I did! Ha

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Given that you only have the 3 cycles of Clomid I would have told you to have another attempt anyway.

There has recently been a sea change with docs only giving out 3 months of Clomid. I have my suspicions that this has to do with people taking double doses trying for twins. The handful of people who are breaking the rules and taking double and triple doses are wrecking it for those of us who need it legitimately or would like to sway with it, GRR!! But not really that unusual to hear and I 100% think u guys did the correct thing adding that attempt. Good luck and pink dust!

Oh and one more thing, from here on in I want you to do e4d to cover in case that's a false peak and O is delayed!! Sometimes your body will gear up to O and then decide to hold off and it's important to keep having regular attempts in case that happens.

10. Likes xtina33 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm still thinking about taking clomid because my doctor she was also very wary of prescribing me Clomid.
    It made me a little bit afraid. Eventually she has giving me 2 rounds of Clomid. The first month of trying i didnt take it.
    Can anybody tell me the side-effects? What is the succesrate for Clomid?
    2015 - My precious boy born July 2015
    2019 - My babygirl born November 2019

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Success rate for Clomid plus pink sway tactics is 75%.

Doctors are negative on Clomid for no real reason. It is because it can up odds of twinning and twinning can cause higher risk pregnancy.

THere are some side effects (which all you need to do is Google, and you'll be able to read them, also should have come with your medication packet) but they are minor and don't bother most people much as long as you take them as prescribed. Clomid has been around since the 60's and is a very safe drug that's been used by millions of people.

13. Likes MrsEnglish liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi this is my second cycle without clomid, last AF was on 27 July and only lasted for 4 days which never ever happened to me i normally have periods of 6/7days. Could it be a pseudo AF? Or can clomid make the periods shorter? I’m CD9 today and have weird cramping testst say bfn...

DS1 2010
    DS2 2012
    DS3 January 2020 - endometriosis - DH low motility

Due Date 23.08.2021

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, Clomid can make periods shorter but also swaying can do that as well.

Getting your period in a normal time frame (which this is in normal range) indicates to me that this was a real AF and just shorter than your usual. 4 day period is totally normal and even without Clomid OR swaying it is not at all unusual to occasionally have a shorter or longer period than what you normally do.

CD 9 is too early - your'e not out yet! FXFXFX!

Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast