Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused about Clomid and pink sway tactics

Hi

Just a bit confused..if you're planning to use clomid, does that mean all other sway tactics stop ie. Diet, etc. ?

Also do you still do one attempt on clomid?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Clomid and swaying essay is here! http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...-part-2-a.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    let me know if that doesn't answer all your questions

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    let me know if that doesn't answer all your questions
    Thanks Atomic. This is helpful. I'll be TTC next year and I'll likely still be BFing my then 7 month old, so am I right in saying that the LE diet would include slightly higher calorie in-take because of the BF?

A few more questions..sorry!

1. I know the essay says to ignore timing but does that mean I don't follow the one attempt at opk+? My initial plan was to be on clomid ..have on attempt at opk+ with possibly using sylk...I read I should drop the jellys so I'll cancel that..confused as to the whole one attempt at positive OPK while on clomid

2. Do I still do J&D right away? And is it necessary to lay on belly for 5 min after BD?

3. Exercise - my plan was to do 60 min of walking on treadmill every morning...don't do?

4. Alcohol - plan was to maybe do a glass of wine a few times during the 12 week LE diet..??

Thanks again for your help with all of this. You've truly put so much time and effort into this and it's so appreciated!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One attempt at pos OPK is not timing. It is one attempt and the only reason we have it at positive OPK is because it's an easy way of plopping that one attempt at a point in time that's good for conception. Timing is having a 2-3-4-5 day cutoff or trying for O +12 (none of which work and all of which cut odds of conception considerably)

Most people wait 5 minutes before J and D so I'd do at least 5 minutes. Up to you if you want to spend part of the time on your belly, that doesn't sway, it's just a helpful way to be sure that the semen gets close to the cervix for those who have a tipped or tilted uterus.

Yes, exercise but you will really, really need to bump it up on calories. I'd start off at 2000 per day and see how it goes.

Alcohol is fine with Clomid

RE breastfeeding your 7 month old, I do want to stress to you that you have to wait for your cycle to come back before taking the Clomid. I'd also have you skip fiber and any other supplements other than folic acid or folate.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One attempt at pos OPK is not timing. It is one attempt and the only reason we have it at positive OPK is because it's an easy way of plopping that one attempt at a point in time that's good for conception. Timing is having a 2-3-4-5 day cutoff or trying for O +12 (none of which work and all of which cut odds of conception considerably)

Most people wait 5 minutes before J and D so I'd do at least 5 minutes. Up to you if you want to spend part of the time on your belly, that doesn't sway, it's just a helpful way to be sure that the semen gets close to the cervix for those who have a tipped or tilted uterus.

Yes, exercise but you will really, really need to bump it up on calories. I'd start off at 2000 per day and see how it goes.

RE breastfeeding your 7 month old, I do want to stress to you that you have to wait for your cycle to come back before taking the Clomid. I'd also have you skip fiber and any other supplements other than folic acid or folate.
    Thanks Atomic, this is helpful. I do have some questions and perhaps it's just clarification I need.

The essay states the following:

[http://genderdreaming]TIMING – If you take one piece of advice from this essay, don’t do timing. It doesn’t sway anyway and it will prevent you from conceiving especially while on fertility medication. Plus since fertility meds can move your ovulation, it's next to impossible to pin down a cutoff anyway

My question here - should I do one attempt at positive OPK on clomid? I'm not too clear on this .

Thanks Atomic! One last question..I'm reading that clomid can give positive OPK results...how do you work around this?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry I think I hit the wrong button but reading that clomid can give falst opk positives..how do you work around this?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One attempt at positive OPK is NOT TIMING. Timing is a long cutoff or O+12. That's what I was trying to explain above but I obviously could have done better LOL. Timing is claiming that a certain day has some sort of magic sway power and it doesn't work and also really cuts odds of conception.

So yes, when you start off, you can give it a month at one attempt at first positive OPK. This is one attempt (not timing) and the first positive OPK is just a handy way of having one attempt at a day of the cycle that is decent odds of conception. It doesn't matter the day of the cycle for your sway, the one attempt is what is actually swaying. We only have the attempt that day because otherwise we would be blindly guessing about when to have sex.

Clomid only gives false positives for 3-4 days after you stop taking it, max. And 99.9% of people will not ovulate till 5 days after your last dose anyway. So what I have people do is start OPK on the 4th or 5th day after your last dose of Clomid. You can have an attempt that day if you want to, but you don't have to (of course, if your OPK is positive you WOULD have attempt) and then continue taking OPK. You'll probably start off with negatives at first that then go to positive, but do have attempt even if the first one is positive.

AFter that attempt you can either decide to keep testing and see if you get another positive in a few days/week (and have another attempt then, as long as it's been 4 or more days) or simply start doing every 4 days in case of delayed ovulation, or just hold with that one attempt. Whatever option is right for you.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One attempt at positive OPK is NOT TIMING. Timing is a long cutoff or O+12. That's what I was trying to explain above but I obviously could have done better LOL. Timing is claiming that a certain day has some sort of magic sway power and it doesn't work and also really cuts odds of conception.

So yes, when you start off, you can give it a month at one attempt at first positive OPK. This is one attempt (not timing) and the first positive OPK is just a handy way of having one attempt at a day of the cycle that is decent odds of conception. It doesn't matter the day of the cycle for your sway, the one attempt is what is actually swaying. We only have the attempt that day because otherwise we would be blindly guessing about when to have sex.

Clomid only gives false positives for 3-4 days after you stop taking it, max. And 99.9% of people will not ovulate till 5 days after your last dose anyway. So what I have people do is start OPK on the 4th or 5th day after your last dose of Clomid. You can have an attempt that day if you want to, but you don't have to (of course, if your OPK is positive you WOULD have attempt) and then continue taking OPK. You'll probably start off with negatives at first that then go to positive, but do have attempt even if the first one is positive.

AFter that attempt you can either decide to keep testing and see if you get another positive in a few days/week (and have another attempt then, as long as it's been 4 or more days) or simply start doing every 4 days in case of delayed ovulation, or just hold with that one attempt. Whatever option is right for you.
    Are there stats on successful girl sway with clomid vs without clomid?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Overall stats of the site - 68%

Clomid stats - 75%

Clomid has also been shown in scientific studies to alter the gender ratio towards girls (in people NOT SWAYING) between 3-5% of the time. That doesn't sound like much but when you couple it to an otherwise good sway it really does help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast