Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Clomid online in the UK - new regulations?

Hi there
    I have read lots of posts on here about getting Clomid online in the UK but now I am at the point of actually needing it (hoping to have our first attempt at our girl sway in the next couple of months) - it seems to be unavailable! I have tried dokteronline and couple of other online pharamacies that other ladies have used but have been told that regulations changed on 18th January and it's no longer available without a prescription - grrrr!!!

Does anybody know if it's true or have any other suggestions? I can't go to my GP as she only removed my IUD last month so I can't tell her we have been trying for months lol!

I desperately want to give Clomid a try, will have been on the LE diet for 12 weeks at our first attempt so just want to get on with it! I would be so grateful for any advice!

Thank you

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi!

My understanding with dokteronline was that it was a doctor who was prescribing it. I also used Dr Webberley (although someone said that they didn’t get a response from them) and had to fill in a very detailed questionnaire before they prescribed Clomid. Personally I felt more comfortable giving a doctor my medical history and them prescribing medication for me.

You’ll need to use an online private doctor to be prescribed it. I paid £65 for the consultation and prescription from Dr Webberley - it was literally just one month’s dose.

Let us know how you get on. Good luck!

3. Thanks Northernsparkle thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LA_Girl View Post
    Hi!

My understanding with dokteronline was that it was a doctor who was prescribing it. I also used Dr Webberley (although someone said that they didn’t get a response from them) and had to fill in a very detailed questionnaire before they prescribed Clomid. Personally I felt more comfortable giving a doctor my medical history and them prescribing medication for me.

You’ll need to use an online private doctor to be prescribed it. I paid £65 for the consultation and prescription from Dr Webberley - it was literally just one month’s dose.

Let us know how you get on. Good luck!
    Thank you and yes I agree, I would rather have a private GP prescribe it than just buy it from a random site.
    I had actually sent a message to Dr Webberley through her website a few days ago but have also heard nothing back. Do you mind me asking how you contacted her? Do you have an actual email address?
    Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I contacted her via email. The email address I received a response from was doctor@mywebdoctor.desk-mail.com. After I was told I’d be prescribed Clomid, I liaised with Katie Tiplady-Startin from the Clinical Support Team to arrange payment. I hope that helps!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Northernsparkle! I’ve replied twice to this post and it says it needs to be reviewed before it’ll be posted but still hasn’t appeared! I’d put an email address in my reply so I’m guessing that’s why.

I did email and was speaking with Dr Webberley’s team, but it was taking a while to get a response. I’d try again if you’ve had no luck elsewhere.